Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 21:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hidding mobs

Discussion on Hidding mobs within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hidding mobs

Hello dear friends i just wanna know how you can hide mobs on kalonline with this engine these days for autolure any help or tips ? thank you have a nice day and happy holidays<3
Old 12/31/2017, 04:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
3ds max edit bones so they dont have colision

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(HELP) Hidding or deleting players - ollydbg
02/15/2016 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies
I want any way to pickup items under players please dont tell me the shift screen method ... in the past i seen the bots can pickup the metors when i stand on it so there is a way to get it by playing in conquer exe file or the game files right ? any help?
HIDDING CANNONS
02/25/2013 - Seafight - 28 Replies
1. log in sea 2. multiply cannons (e.g. 2000) 3. put it on the ship 4. go to trader - sell weapons - sell 1895 cannons (if space for cannons is 105) 5. you have still big damage, but in storage you see only 105 cannons on ship 6. you cannot move anything in storage then stop working 7. you cannot make reloading - if you have decks you have to count also those cannons
Need help about hidding share and ETC
12/09/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Dear elitepvpers, i need help about hidding some folder's around client? Like putting in dekaron.exe Skype: peetypeety5 Thank's.
Hidding exes.
09/17/2012 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Is there a way to hide all exes opened? like gateway,agent,shard,gameserver,machine,global.. because I have my start bar full of windows and its stressing >.<