Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 16:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Minimized Kal

Discussion on Minimized Kal within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Minimized Kal

Hey there guys,

I am facing a problem with my macro lately. I got it to work for multiple Kal windows without any problem, so I am fine with that. But my problem is, that as soon as I minimize the Kalonline window, the buttonclicks are still sent to the window, and on other chars I get to see that the char of the minimized window is actually doing the skillanimations, but the skill itself is not performed unfortunately. As this little problem causes me to have to run the Kalwindows non-minimized in the background, it leads to lots of unnecessary CPU and RAM usage. Anyone got any reasonable idea on how I could solve that problem?

Best regards guys, hope you can help me.
Old 08/29/2015, 23:01   #2

elite*gold: 235
sadly this is not like silkroad where they made clientless bots etc.
At KalOnline, nothing will work after you minimise it.
Old 09/03/2015, 01:41   #3

Well the problem is, I know that it is possible to have stuff running while its minimized. Cause I have had that fun with a bot once, but i guess the difference is that I am sending keystrikes, while the bot has been sending packets.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2015, 09:41   #4

yeah but u could find the value in engine, where it says 'freeze' but it would be to complicated for beginners