Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 05:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need help with file items to delete geons

Discussion on need help with file items to delete geons within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need help with file items to delete geons

hey guys i got question about geons removing its possible to remove from kalonline folder geons. i dont want to even pick it. i deleted already items files. and items are invisible but i cant figure out how to pick only grey bags without geons thanks for answer
Old 04/25/2014, 13:28   #2

You can't, they're placed in that location in the server and, if you don't have access to it, i'd say its impossible to do what you are trying to achieve.
Old 04/25/2014, 14:45   #3

Totaly False gabrass.

He wants to delete the file so he wont see geons on the ground anymore.

And that's placed in Inititem