Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 14:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Pimp, EB, Send?

Discussion on [Question] Pimp, EB, Send? within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Pimp, EB, Send?

Hallo, I was wondering how do I get to make the Pimp work properly I insert the item ID and it still does not work everytime.. Using ZeroTen's hack...

Also, What is EB Hack?

and, Send hack?

Because for some reason I can't get to activate them, thanks in advance !
Old 07/09/2013, 10:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
ZeroTens source is for the old pserver, I think with kocp protection...
Try to use it on a clean server, set up by yourself...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] What Packet to send?
08/05/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello. I'm in trouble because I don't know what packet to send when I have created a Character. I tried to send this MessagePacket: The message appears but don't bring you to the main menu of the client to log into my server
AutoIT-Question-Send Befehl
07/08/2009 - Metin2 - 10 Replies
Ich würde mir gerne einen eigenen Bot zum Multihack von Gex001 erstellen, der die simplen funktionen des Farmbots von MarcoPolo beinhaltet: 1. Potten ab einer bestimmten TP Menge 2. SK einsetzten, wenn nicht mehr da 3. Sachen aufheben 1.+3. hab ich schon gelöst war auch nicht sehr schwer... Mein Problem ist, dass ich zum SK einsetzten ja vom Pferd absteigen müsste und dafür die Strg Taste gedrückt sein muss. Send ("{^}{H}") Send ("{F1}")
Recieve and Send packets Question
01/16/2009 - RF Online - 3 Replies
Hi guys, I'd like to ask about send and recieve packets and interpreting it. Is it possible for a recieve packet to be a send packet as well? For example: I sniffed this packet. (This is just an example) 0b 00 21 01 XX XX 01 00 XX XX XX For example this makes a character jump.
3 question, can send the sql them?
11/18/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
3 question, can send the sql them? Avatar of the sale? alice 3xp sell? sale of the Dragon? delete the 100 which sells pet xpball sql the profession? PS.: DB pally