Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 06:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with Inject-OR

Discussion on Problem with Inject-OR within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with Inject-OR

Hi I have a problem. When I inject a dll file and then run kal i get an error : An unhandled win32 exception occurred in Engine.exe [3584]. Just-In-Time debugging this exception failed with the following error : No Installed debugger has Just-IN-Time-Debugging Enabled. In Visual Studio. Just-In-Time debugging can be enabled from Tools/Options/Debugging/Just-In-Time.

Any1 know how I can get rid of this fking error? I tried uninstill Visual studio but i still get the error somehow lol. Thanks.
Old 05/15/2009, 03:09   #2

i inject successfully,but no command window pop up,why?
Old 05/15/2009, 14:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKIZZ12 View Post
Hi I have a problem. When I inject a dll file and then run kal i get an error : An unhandled win32 exception occurred in Engine.exe [3584]. Just-In-Time debugging this exception failed with the following error : No Installed debugger has Just-IN-Time-Debugging Enabled. In Visual Studio. Just-In-Time debugging can be enabled from Tools/Options/Debugging/Just-In-Time.

Any1 know how I can get rid of this fking error? I tried uninstill Visual studio but i still get the error somehow lol. Thanks.
How you can inject in kal if you dont run it?^^
Old 05/15/2009, 17:01   #4

Huh? I start injector then load the dll, then type engine.exe then press use watch, then i start kal, and then i get that error. can som1 help to fix plz =)