Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Int server condition/hacks available?

Discussion on Int server condition/hacks available? within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Int server condition/hacks available?

So I'm getting a bit tired of all these private servers and I think I'll go back to int server for a bit.

How's it like on Hanin atm and is Meak's extras the only tools available right now?
Old 03/06/2013, 23:07   #2

daniellaw .. my 2 cents with regards to this matter:

albeit inixsoft wont be removing kal anytime soon ... bear in mind security flaws and the unchanged customer service there.

cut your losses in my opinion ... but if you are considering a starting hand or so ebay may help you.

UCE still functioning fine on int
Old 03/07/2013, 04:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpulli View Post
daniellaw .. my 2 cents with regards to this matter:

albeit inixsoft wont be removing kal anytime soon ... bear in mind security flaws and the unchanged customer service there.

cut your losses in my opinion ... but if you are considering a starting hand or so ebay may help you.

UCE still functioning fine on int
Yea I know, but sometimes money don't matter if you're enjoying your time

Tbh, I'm just waiting on someone to hack Kal's servers and steal all the current files

*Ahem 5andr0*
Old 03/07/2013, 12:08   #4

ähm UCE dont work on int anymore dude if the memory wrting comes from an other program than from engenie game close after 10 mins
Old 03/07/2013, 12:58   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerExtreme View Post
ähm UCE dont work on int anymore dude if the memory wrting comes from an other program than from engenie game close after 10 mins
i think it's dependant on what you're changing and the actual program you're using ... anyhow each to their own.
Thanks
2 Users