Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Splashy

Discussion on Splashy within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Splashy

Hi all,

Yesterday i was playing with my mage and suddenly i got the urge to go to the WC, i was at d2 just standing and pressing the splashy button over and over again.. but then i thought i dont need to go to a safezone but i can just put something on my splash hotkey. So i did that and came back after the WC and i died.. it turns out if kalonline system makes those notices ( like player have violent fuse or 1h30m remaining till happy hour ) when that happens the keypress goes inactive or something.. is there a way to fix that i tried all the basic things.

Greetings!
Old 02/13/2013, 19:13   #2

lol, very smart that you've put smth in keyboard button ^^^
i don't understand why you mean with the rest of the text tho.... i doubt that server knew that you were holding the splash button...
Old 02/13/2013, 19:26   #3

Well let me put it this way, if you type something in the chatbox of kalonline you first have select it and then you can type. Well if you constantly press for example 4 (which is my splashy skill ) it will work because the "window" is active. But when the kalonline system message pops up the "window" wont work anymore and it cancels the constant 4 press key. (splashy stops) Hope you understand it now. ( if not i can come up with more examples xD )

Ok, a simple explanation if there is a notification from kalonline (such as happy hour is in 30 minutes, or some1 got violent fuse etc.) splashy stops working because i think the text from the notification becomes "active" and i need to turn or press the splashy key to splash again.
Old 02/13/2013, 22:36   #4

oh i see, you need a better splash program
Old 02/13/2013, 23:01   #5

Well ofcourse i tried splash bots and such but they ofcourse dont work, and im a nub programmer so autoit or such scripts is not something i can do in 1-2 weeks.

I just need to change a setting or something that i dont see those notices anymore or that i doesnt interupt my fantastic splash key presser. xD
Old 02/14/2013, 00:46   #6

normaly it stos jst for 30 secs and splash again.. at me
Old 02/14/2013, 10:54   #7

Ya well i cant survive 30 sec without meds and behead. Is there someone who can just make a script that use the right-click every 5 sec with the mouse on the screen? This way it will splashy and doesnt matter if there is a notice.

Thanks.
Old 02/14/2013, 11:47   #8

why dont you use bloodx release? it got autosplash
or is this for int?
Old 02/14/2013, 11:54   #9

Its for int.

Solved, a friend helped with autohotkey and made a simple script which left clicks every 3 seconds to get going at splashy.

**** just tested it and it seems the script works outside kal just fine, but within kal it does nothing...
Old 02/25/2013, 13:19   #10

Guys,do you know any keypresser that's working on p servers?All keypresser that I tryed are working on other programs,but not kal :S
Old 03/04/2013, 14:50   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by frnkrr View Post
Its for int.

Solved, a friend helped with autohotkey and made a simple script which left clicks every 3 seconds to get going at splashy.

**** just tested it and it seems the script works outside kal just fine, but within kal it does nothing...

i had this problem for a long time.

make sure it's you have set the click to be within the window itself.

alternatively you can do "sendsystemkeydown" for "4" that should work.

i highly recommend JitBit Macro programs.
Old 03/08/2013, 12:07   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by frnkrr View Post
Ya well i cant survive 30 sec without meds and behead. Is there someone who can just make a script that use the right-click every 5 sec with the mouse on the screen? This way it will splashy and doesnt matter if there is a notice.

Thanks.
Try macro recorder , for more infor message me.