Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 05:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

complications with artmoney oO

Discussion on complications with artmoney oO within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
complications with artmoney oO

hey guys
Well i did lota searchs and well atm, im usin 7.29 pro artmoney. Im having some trouble with it oO It works fine but after i pick engine.exe and go to search and search value 48 ( ofc i have medium med 1st slot small med in 2nd) no addresses comes up. I tried it the other way too with small meds 47. A friend told me kalonline fixed it and now u gota use db?
If anyone would like to give advice ^^ or a tut :P
best regards
Old 04/11/2009, 13:12   #2

Do you have the right settings? You have to change some things if you want it to work for KalOnline...

But does it search and finds nothing or does the message come "No addresses found"?

If it searches and finds nothing KalOnline fixed it. It's like the jobhack. They already changed everything and now the old strings for "CJB" or "IC" aren't right any more.

Enjoy the underground hack.
Old 04/12/2009, 04:31   #3

which settings would i need to switch it too
and ye after the search it finds nothing, which i know then kal has fixed it, but i heard you still can with artmoney
Old 04/14/2009, 08:03   #4

Bytes, they was just with other names if I remember right, ill post the right names when im at home.
Old 04/17/2009, 03:55   #5

ok, ill be waiting :P