Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 11:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Passive skills

Discussion on Passive skills within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Passive skills

hello epvpers ,
i want to ask how can i change something in the passive skill like make it give me more percent of damge etc .. and how can i change the meds to any other items like change mds to crystal or geons (i know i cant use that fake geon or crystal) .... i've searched a lot for those hacks...hope u guys can help me

sry for my bad english..
Old 12/15/2012, 01:08   #2

as far as i know there is no passive skills bugs , unless crit skill bug @ lvl 61 for ea and vaga but it was fixed years ago , and about changing meds to other item , get a working uce (i'm using kiki's uce working cool) , simply search for item index (meds = 48 i think ) , and when u find the address change value to whatever you want , but it's useless , u can't do much with this stuff , gl anyway
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2012, 12:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonosocr1986 View Post
as far as i know there is no passive skills bugs , unless crit skill bug @ lvl 61 for ea and vaga but it was fixed years ago , and about changing meds to other item , get a working uce (i'm using kiki's uce working cool) , simply search for item index (meds = 48 i think ) , and when u find the address change value to whatever you want , but it's useless , u can't do much with this stuff , gl anyway
thanks a lot Mr/nonosocr1986 for ur help
Old 12/19/2012, 20:15   #4

Can you do it on Int or is this for p servers only?
Old 12/19/2012, 23:00   #5

could some one explainto me more how to change mds to other items cuz when i search for 48 i get no value

thanks for your help