Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 08:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] KalOnline Bot - Simple

Discussion on [REQUEST] KalOnline Bot - Simple within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] KalOnline Bot - Simple

Hello everyone. I have used multiple bots throughout playing KalOnline over the years. My favourite bot was KPBot. I quit in 2011 when I got bored of Kal.

I have come back to find Kal is still a boring grind but still very enjoyable in an economical sense. I have searched multiple forums looking for a very specific type of bot to run for KalOnline.

I have been unable to find anything that suits what I want to accomplish.

I am making this thread hoping someone has the skills/time to make or rebuild a bot that will do a few things.

-Stay in a certain area killing mobs
-Looting
-Staying Alive
(The same way KPBot worked, without using a proxy of course )

I ask that anyone who has any interest in this thread please private message me. I am not asking this for free so before you start to flame please understand that is not my intention.

>>>If this is against to rules to ask/offer services for currency in this section I apologize. I would ask that it be moved to the appropriate section or simply deleted.
Thankyou.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
A simple request.
07/01/2012 - Diablo 3 - 3 Replies
As my title says this is a simple request/suggestion towards the Diablo 3 EPVP Community. This is mainly a request on Guides/Exploits. I know that the majority of this community total on the website is german/euro. But there are some Americans(me) who do enjoy the community but it saddens me when alot of the guides/cheats. Even videos are all in German/Dutch. I cannot understand a thing...Now here comes the flame "Well why dont u just copy paste translator durp durp" well why cant...
[request] Sheux kalonline attackhack
04/11/2012 - Kal Online - 19 Replies
Hello guys, I've been playing on Legend of Kal last year.. and i was using Kaltools ( the attack hack ). Now i can't find Kaltools anywhere or what ever. I'm playing on Sheux kalonline so i started to look for a new attack hack. But i can't find any or the download link doesnt work ( freaking megaupload ). Could somebody maybe help me with a hack and give me a little guide to make it work. ( a 1hh would be nice as well ) I would be verry thankfull for that!
Request for KalOnline World Editor???
09/11/2011 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
Hello Can anyone give me link or upload cracked version of kalonline world editor(kwe)??? thanks
[REQUEST]2 small simple request please look in here
09/20/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello all no one here knows me i am Rukia Owner Od DarkAngelzCO 2.0 i was wondering if anyone can kindly show me 1 solutions first off can anyone tell me how i can add day/night to work for everyone i have been searching deeply for it can anyone please show me with a guide how to get it on my server?