Faked medicine is still medicine (Should have same value in packet).
ye fake medicine is still medicine...
with "value in packet" u mean the unique id? if yes: ur right unique id will be the same... but you still have to fake the ITEMID (not unique id)...
some servers have ids like 6577681 and some -21425325 (private servers)
Are you sure? Why it doesn't work then? I tried on few private servers right now and everything was ok. That means: 1) It's fixed (probably not) 2) I'm putting in invalid value (not itemID).
I'm building those hacks on the bloodxs int source code. And there is something wrong in source code then (?)- Because itemID should stay static but Im getting dynamic numbers, except for those i have written in my previous posts (That's from PickItem(?), don't remember) .
From 0x1a (dropitem?) I usually got layer1: Static for some time, but it's same for every item(MyPlayerID?) layer2~3: some dynamic ****.
Gotta check the source again... but still have a lot to learn.
Best thing would be: Somebody uploads his "working" source for me so I can compare it with my modifications and see where I did mistakes/misleads.
I'm building those hacks on the bloodxs int source code. And there is something wrong in source code then (?)- Because itemID should stay static but Im getting dynamic numbers, except for those i have written in my previous posts (That's from PickItem(?), don't remember) .
From 0x1a (dropitem?) I usually got layer1: Static for some time, but it's same for every item(MyPlayerID?) layer2~3: some dynamic ****.
Gotta check the source again... but still have a lot to learn.
Best thing would be: Somebody uploads his "working" source for me so I can compare it with my modifications and see where I did mistakes/misleads.
Mixing Tao and Troj bot 05/18/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies what should be in the file for the tao bot if i want to bot my troj and have it loot?
Mixing Jar Exploit! 05/12/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies This is my first post on these forums and i applogise if this has already been posted somewhere before. I searched but did not find anything.
Okay this is how it works
Go to Ivory tower and find the jar to mix the ingredients.
Insert the ingredients:
And here is the trick.
You have to press 3rd degree.
If the next window appears instantly, then DO NOT mix the ingredients. Cancel and retry, until you get
mixing 02/17/2008 - Kal Online - 13 Replies gibts irgend ne möglichkeit nen mixing stone sicher auf ne waffe zu machen? :P
nicht imp hack sondern wenn man schon nen stone hat ;)
is there a way to get a mixing stone on a weapon? dont wanna use imp hack, already have stone ;)