Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 07:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] e.pk hacking and Moeps dlls

Discussion on [Question] e.pk hacking and Moeps dlls within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] e.pk hacking and Moeps dlls

Hi it may be a stupid question but how can i e.pk hack i read the tutorial i tried something with UCE later tried with e.pk editor can someone tell me how it works?

second question about Moeps dll Link:
Do i need to have a mage with storms so i can Storm hack?
And in what private servers could i use it?
Old 01/18/2009, 18:56   #2

@zilvis69 1st quest i don't know
2end => yes you need to be mage + u need to have storm skill
(u can use it on evry server but u need to have an good injector)
Old 01/19/2009, 11:19   #3

well i know e.pk hacking wont worth cuz the skilllist is uploaded here by exeduz in his cd tutorial , anyway there is a bakabugs .pk editor here or on rz
Old 01/19/2009, 17:35   #4

yes i got it with e.pk but with dll hacking i can do UG and speed hacks but when i want to storm storms doesnt appear(i have a mage with storm skill) please help me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Working Unvisible DLL Injector BETA + Hide DLLs + Eject DLLs / By fufu930
02/18/2012 - Coding Releases - 23 Replies
Useless ._. !! <backup> ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------ Working DLL Injector By fufu930 All Patches The new version is HERE
[QUESTION] HACKING GG
09/21/2009 - Grand Chase - 5 Replies
hi i know this may be old, but i'm currently asked to do a project in gcph. before i ask, here's what i have so far. i started with 2 solutions for this: 1. edit uce 2. fake gg i contemplated on the uce and figured i dont have time to be studying delphi over again. so faking gg would be viable. but i'm not sure which of these security measures gg does to ensure integrity at runtime: 1. compare version/checksum with client INI files 2. compare version/checksum with server
Question about hacking
03/04/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
I'm new to 2moons and 2moons hacking, but I have hacked in other games before. Please note, the only hack i'll use is vac hack. 1. Will I get banned easily for vac hacking? 2. Where are the best places to vac hack? (I heard people say dungeon, what and where exactly is that? :S) Please excuse my 2moons retardation, but I'm quite new to the game and I just need a bit of help. Thanks! :)
Question. Hacking.
12/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
guys, i scammed a character. i have all info exept for his new email and password.. is there any way i can change the email? please help me. i have all info like username, id number, security question,security answer. How can i get it back?
Hacking Question
10/03/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
ok i want to gain access to a friends hard drive over the internet with out there knowledge. I want to be able to gain access to it and look through there whole hard drive with out them knowing i am while there on the computer. how can i do this? if theres a program i can use via msn i can do that. friend will dl any thing i send him. the guy has sum wicked hacks he wont share so if you guys help me out i help you guys out. leave instructions and programs needed to do it pm me the info if you...