Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 21:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Q] Coordinates

Discussion on [Q] Coordinates within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Q] Coordinates

Hey eine Frage und zwar wie bekomme ich denn meine Koordinaten heraus, wenn ingame /coordinates deaktiviert is ?:> wäre dankbar über Hilfe

Greeetzs
Old 07/21/2012, 10:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
memory auslesen

Similar Threads Similar Threads
coordinates
10/29/2011 - 9Dragons - 2 Replies
hey i remmber was here coordinates of srs and cc5 but cant find it i use search aswell >.< some idiot spam all the forum i cant find :rtfm:
How To Know Coordinates?
02/18/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Guys, I Have A Problem With My Computers Screen I Need A Program Or Something Like That That Could Show Coordinates İn A Dİfferent Window ?
How To Know Coordinates?
02/18/2009 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies
Guys, I Have A Problem With My Computers Screen I Need A Program Or Something Like That That Could Show Coordinates İn A Dİfferent Window ?
Coordinates
03/28/2008 - Kal Online - 11 Replies
Gibts ne andere Möglichkeit an die Koordianten zu kommen außer /set frame oder /coordiantes .... da die "/ - Commands" disabled sind. Is there any chance to get coordiantes without /set frame or /coordinates , cause those commands are disabled.
Coordinates
06/07/2006 - General Coding - 5 Replies
How do i get the coordinates of the screen? lets say i point my cursor somewhere on the screen, how do i know what are coordinates that im on? :?