Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 23:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Howto] Scan Offsets and Pointer for skill's

Discussion on [Howto] Scan Offsets and Pointer for skill's within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 105
[Howto] Scan Offsets and Pointer for skill's

What the title already say's, can anyone explain me?

i think i need an

- UCE
- Ollydbg
- A brain

but can anyone explain me how to do it? =/

please don't flame in that theard keep it clean
Old 11/09/2008, 16:06   #2

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 1,198
Do it like SYRON, he searchs for the array and then calculate the addresse, its always the same.

Or do a codecave.
Old 11/09/2008, 16:07   #3

elite*gold: 42
Received Thanks: 1,888
ce tut step8? :>
Old 11/09/2008, 16:08   #4

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 1,198
no its not tut step 8

cause you need the baseadress (get this out tha health) and then the offset to the skill pointer.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Pointer Scan geht net?
07/05/2010 - General Coding - 3 Replies
Ich habe versucht von einem Programm den Pointer zu finden aber bis hier hin geht ja noch alles:http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.p hp?attachmentid=53758&stc=1&d=1278343862 dann muss ich doch die edx in das suchfeld eingeben und dann sollte ein Grüner Value komme kommt aber nicht was soll ich tuhen ?
Offsets/Pointer
04/14/2010 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
Huhu, hat wer die Offsets/Pointer für WoW 3.3.3a ? Wäre n1!
[Help] Pointer,Offsets,Etc.
05/29/2009 - Kal Online - 10 Replies
Heyjo, Aaalso... Ich hab mich vorher noch nie mit Artmoney befasst bzw. nur 1-2 mal für speedhack das wars aber auch schon. Mir geht es jetzt um den Pointer, Offsets kram. Wenn ich Pointer suchen möchte such ich erst mal die normale adresse...sagen wir jetzt von der X Coordinate in meinem Fall jetzt: 085EBDA8 jetzt mach ich nen rechtsklick drauf --> Mehr... --> Suche.. --> Pointer zu dieser Adresse suchen: 0 Ergebnisse Wenn ich Pointer ab Anfang des Speicherblocks suchen klicke, kriegt...
need help getting mob pointer and offsets
12/21/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
well as the topic sais i wanna get the memory adresses to read mobdata like playerdata so far i found the adress for mobhp in the memory the adress changes with each mob so i've set a breakpoint in olly and got the offset 0x440 with that offset i got the pointer for that client u can c that here: http://silkroad-planet.de/Magic/mob_hp.jpg the mob was a movia(54hp) and the pointer was 0x9CE4E6C well now i'm able to get the data of that client for each mob i select...