naja ich hab auf seite 1 die momentane lvl adresse gepostet
wie du damit un mit hilfe einer uce dein lvl änderst um alle mission letter abgebn zu können findeste hier in einigen andren threads ^^
@Knäckebrot:
das ist garnicht so schwer.
- Such hier die lvl adresse ( die aktuelle )
- Such nach dieser Adresse in deiner Cheat Engine
- Einmal gefunden, sollte die VALUE dieser Adresse die deines Levels entsprechen
(zb. dein level = 5, value = 5, dein level = 50, value = 50 etc)
- Ändere die Value (Rechtsklick->Change Record...->Value)
- Ändere die Value zu dem benötigten Level, um die Quest ausführen zu können.
(zB lvl 50 o.ä.)
- Kauf dir die benötigten heads
- beende die quest
- fertig
The level value must be a static variable,thats why it got everytime the same adress at the RAM if u start the game,but if u change the source of the game through a update/patch or something else, the adress changing too. Try to learn a little bit Assembler then u will see how machincode getting generating. Then u will see how that works.
erstens ist das ein deutsches und kein englisches forum.
Zweitens: die leute, die gemeint waren, können deutsch, solange bin ich nun doch schon dabei :p
also.. ne? ;)
achja..und ich würde eher sagen dass dein post schon mehr so spam ist :p
This is an international forum, even if most ppl think its german only ;) And since the first post is in english, the whole thread should be english. And ye, I'm able to understand german ( since I'm from germany xP ) but I won't react till you start talking english. It's up to you cookie, report me to Mahatma if you want, but nothing will happen, since it's ur duty as "section guardian" to talk english in an english thread. Now translate your posts, or do I really have to talk to Mahatma about abusing your 'power' ?
And cookie, don't mess with me ;) You are just one of theese leeching uce-kids :>
Ah btw, if you aren't able to understand english, you can allways ask me to translate my own posts for you :)
Fine, if this is a german forum, why do even salomon and Lowfyr talk english most of the time? And why are nearly all news are in english? Think before you post, this maybe started as an german forum, but now it became an international one
And as long as the first post is in english, I'm not going to follow german directions
@omfgduda First dude, learn the difference between value and adress. And finding the right adress takes like 2min. I would do it if I still had kal on my computer, too bad I quitted month ago and just had a few days fun on some private servers
Edit: @Mahatma What about talking english then? xP
achja, wenn jmd die neuste value haben sollte bitte posten. die auf seite 1 geht nicht
also
stimmt schon...eig is es ein deutsches forum..
na und?
es gibt auch ne .com domain (also elitepvpers.com), und wir wollen hier schließlich keinen ausgrenzen...
und die neue lvl value sollte eig. immernoch 006C2B4E sein...
probiers nochmal...wichtig is dass du ne 2 bytes adresse addest...bei 4 bytes kanns sein dass du net deine lvl value angezeigt bekommst
Greeeeeetz
Mahatma
edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoepMeep
Fine, if this is a german forum, why do even salomon and Lowfyr talk english most of the time? And why are nearly all news are in english? Think before you post, this maybe started as an german forum, but now it became an international one
Vielen dank an Cookie für die nette und schnelle Antwort, das nenn ich Kompetenz, zumal das für nen Anfänger so leicht verständlich ist, also PERFEKT!!!
@MeepMoep
okay wie es der Herr will, dann mach ich halt auf englisch ;D
I'm not 'abusing my power' as you said, as I don't have any at all, I can just report.
I did not think that a report of your posts was adeguated, as you did not double post, you did not insult etc.
You just spammed, because you weren't answering the question of the topic starter.
Also, I don't think you need to translate your posts for me, I understand english ALOT, but thanks anyways
So, as you follow just "english directions" I'll tell you in english: Please stop spamming and answer to the threadstarters question, if you don't, you don't have any reason for answering in this thread as your not thread-related answers are mostly insulting / to make fun of the so called "noobs", which you certainly were also once...
Same to niKe..
But I don't wanna start being uh...mandatory
btw:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoepMeep
Fine, if this is a german forum, why do even salomon and Lowfyr talk english most of the time? And why are nearly all news are in english? Think before you post, this maybe started as an german forum, but now it became an international one
And as long as the first post is in english, I'm not going to follow german directions
@omfgduda First dude, learn the difference between value and adress. And finding the right adress takes like 2min. I would do it if I still had kal on my computer, too bad I quitted month ago and just had a few days fun on some private servers
Also ich hab mir die DA_engine besorgt und wollte die mit fu_rootkit undetected machen, aber kal geht immer aus, sobald ich in der DA_engine die kal engine auswähle... Kann es sein, dass ich ein falsches rootkit benutzt habe oder irgendwie die falsche engine? Würde mich über hilfe freuen, vielen dank im voraus.
Liebe grüsse
edit: an dem imp hack hab ich auch interesse, hier gibt es ja diverse anleitungen dazu, allerdings habe ich wie oben erwähnt, dass problem, dass kal sich immer abschaltet, sobald ich in meiner ce die kal engine.exe anwähle.
Selling NFS World Speedhack method and Level adress 08/08/2010 - Trading - 1 Replies I'm selling the speedhack method,how it's done and how it really works and the level adress,which can help you enter any race you want in the game,also i will give you some safety tips.
If you are interested PM me and i will give you more infos.
Payments: Paypal
Adress 02/06/2010 - AutoIt - 2 Replies I would like to know how to find adress of HP and MP in conquer , How do u find Adress of stamina 2
Lvl adress 01/09/2009 - Kal Online - 44 Replies Hi all, i have question. What is the lvl adress? Cuz i know how 2 find it from 1st lvl but i dun know how to find adress when im higher lvl :S could some1 help me??