Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 08:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

e.pk Password ?

Discussion on e.pk Password ? within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
e.pk Password ?

hi,

in forum i havent found some tools to find out the pw of the e-pk files i will crack the engine to see the pw of it to decypte the e-pk file to watch the file e-pk dat

some one can upload the tools for me to use it ?

Thx for help

PS No files found with search in forum sorry

And second question is how i can go ug with uce ?
Old 09/14/2008, 10:10   #2

1. look at ********
2. use search, i dont believe u found nothing :S
Old 09/14/2008, 17:09   #3

maby load up the engine o.o

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Homepage mit Regi,Rangliste,Password ändern,Password vergessen
04/06/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hallo kann mir jemand diese Homepage http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-pserver-gui des-strategies/451847-homepage-release-exklusiv-de sign-ranking-etc-etc.html ändern damit dort nurnoch Regiseite,Rangliste,Password ändern,Password vergesen machen kann wäre sehr nett thx ist klar
Only Old Password
03/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 17 Replies
i hope someone post script for change password but not with data only old password and new password if anyone repair it i will thank
[Help] Getting password
08/30/2008 - Kal Online - 5 Replies
Hello guys, I havn't played Int Kal for a while now and I was interested in starting again. But I don't remember my PW and the crappy KAL site says I have to use C/S, but when I go C/S it says I have to login, but I can't if I don't know password, wtf I do?! Thanks.
WH PASSWORD
08/26/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 22 Replies
hey, wondering if any of you guys can help me along time ago a bought an account off ebay and was happy with my purchase until i realsie WH was locked.. is there anyone who can make a hack that types numbers starting from one through to 99999 , not sure how it would work really to be honest but if theres anyone who has any idea i would be GREATLY appreciative thanks guys