Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Box time

Discussion on Box time within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Box time

I searched for the Box Waiting Time, and found the tutorial about it by Syntex, but when I finished the tutorial it doesn't make de box away by enchanting, but it only screws my boxes up, like when I click on explosion blow box by the merchant.. it's totally screwed up.

Someone has the same problem with a solution? Or does someone have a solution already?

Thanks all,
Blaaskaak
Old 08/09/2008, 15:50   #2

no that stuff of box wait time is not really for time, only make u able to move when u are opening a box. nothing more.
--

also when you do this, u cant make shop, or talk with any npc etc
Old 08/09/2008, 15:53   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercenarioo7 View Post
no that stuff of box wait time is not really for time, only make u able to move when u are opening a box. nothing more.
Hmm read the tut 2 months ago or so, but never tried out.
But as i understand & remembered it, u would be able to move and are able to "Open 10 boxes in same time" by syntex

-MeUndercover
Old 08/10/2008, 13:33   #4

Yes that's right, so I think it's deleting the time bar..
But it just screws up my boxes....
Can someone help me?
Old 08/11/2008, 07:41   #5

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 1,198
then you set the JMP wrong , otherwise just NOP the function...
Never said it deletes the Time (that is Serverside) I only said it makes it easier.

And guys to make a Enchanthack you need more as a JMP, atleast a lil Auto ASM script.
Old 08/11/2008, 16:20   #6

syntex STFU ****** *** HOLE & MOTHER ******

Bye

PD: why always say use search? and nobody use it? CAUSE THIS SEARCH FORUM SUCKS LIKE SYNTEX MOTHER.

hell yeah.

peace.
Old 08/11/2008, 16:28   #7

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 1,198
get a brain kid, your word pool is really small.
Old 08/14/2008, 19:33   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntex View Post
then you set the JMP wrong , otherwise just NOP the function...
Never said it deletes the Time (that is Serverside) I only said it makes it easier.

And guys to make a Enchanthack you need more as a JMP, atleast a lil Auto ASM script.
What you mean by setting the "JMP" wrong, I just did what your tutorial told to. But instead of seeing JN I see JO.

You know this problem Syntex, I would very appreciate it if you can help me with this. <3

Blaaskaak