Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 19:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DAt Decode Help

Discussion on DAt Decode Help within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/08/2008, 16:54   #31

elite*gold: 0
agree... infra pl0x
Old 09/08/2008, 16:56   #32

elite*gold: 281
#closed
hört auf zu spammen oder es hagelt bald infractions xD

ich geb shadow erstmal keine infra...is schon ne zeit her...aber ich denke er weiss dass er jetzt aufpassen muss^^
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to decode?
06/01/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
ok all i want to know is how do i decode i have a 5165 serv and i want to decode the itemtype.dat anyclues or solutions?
encode/decode
08/13/2009 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
which program I can use to decode / encode the packet, someone knows?
CODED DLL <- DECODE
01/26/2009 - General Coding - 49 Replies
Hello guys! Im sorry if im write to the wrong topic but idk where to write this! I ned a little help, i have one dll and its coded and i need to decode it but idk how! :( That dll is for inject to BF2 and you can use nice hacks but the dll is coded and it dont let me inject ! :( Can someone tell me a program or decode it plz? Here is the DLL: http://infernoguild.extra.hu/needtodecode.rar :handsdown: :handsdown::handsdown:
decode chatlog
11/20/2007 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Well, I've done some research and found out, that the chatlog-feature in cabal online is just somesort of report-method for the gms! You save the chatlog and then send the saved history to the cabal-team via support ticket or so. So what I would like to know is, is there a way to decode the chatlog, so I can read it too? Is there some genius out there who can help me with this? thanks in advance for some tips!:)