Hey, I knows thats a hacking forum but other forums about kal are dead for now
I back to kal after 2 years, got 20kk but quess its kinda low for now, what should I hunt and where should I play? Found the bot for all classes but where should I bot? what heads are cheap to hunt?
1. Put money on another account.
2. Bot/level up to around 35 (Takes about 1 day).
3. Join C/O leech party to get up to 50.
4. Buy G50/55 etc, and start playing properly.
It's better if you make an archer and get LA bot. At 50+, you can farm like 50kk+ a day. (If you're smart and don't get banned.)
With 20kk, you can do this.
1. Put money on another account.
2. Bot/level up to around 35 (Takes about 1 day).
3. Join C/O leech party to get up to 50.
4. Buy G50/55 etc, and start playing properly.
It's better if you make an archer and get LA bot. At 50+, you can farm like 50kk+ a day. (If you're smart and don't get banned.)
Lol there is a person in forest by desires in s2 and its a archer and he is hacking there for 5days and ppl shout to gms he is there and he is still not banned
Trade my Geons/Account on s3 for s2 Geons/Item 06/07/2008 - Kal Online - 1 Replies hello elitepvpers,
i am trading my lvl 62 mage with g50 short and lvl 55 vagabond swordsman + 39kk on s3 for Geons/Items on s2,please offer me here.thank you very much.
[B]75kk Geons Hanin[S] Geons Naraeha 11/18/2007 - Trading - 0 Replies Joa hab noch 75kk auf Hanin und bäruchte Geons auf Naraeha
Meine ICQ Nummer:395047004
[B]75kk Geons Hanin[S] Geons Naraeha 11/18/2007 - Trading - 0 Replies Joa hab noch 75kk auf Hanin und bäruchte Geons auf Naraeha
Meine ICQ Nummer:395047004