Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 04:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Revolution engine

Discussion on Revolution engine within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Revolution engine

Well guys hi,

I was on the search for Revolution engine to hack
Can somebody send me this or something or give me a link where i can find it.

Grtz,

KoosOe

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I need help with Revolution Engine 8.3 please
12/05/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Hi guys,i have read the thread about draco teleport,but i have no idea how to use this Revolution Engine 8.3 please could someone tell me how i can teleport from braiken castle to draco using this cheat engine and maybe screenshot if possible? or maybe a video turtorial thanks. I have attached the dekaron.exe with 2 moons. im in braiken castle and i input my coords i search 133 which is my X- comes up with 74 values i double click on of them and then search for Y which is 74 and it comes up...
revolution engine 8.3
08/28/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 8 Replies
Im using XP and keep getting this message when i start revolution engine : It is recommended to run the systemcallretriever since the ShaK3.dat you have is outdated . any idea ?
revolution engine T_T (VID)
09/09/2009 - Grand Chase - 5 Replies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6_G1zlrRgA
Revolution engine 9.2
05/11/2008 - Kal Online - 120 Replies
Here is the download link for revo engine 9.2 BUT its just a source so you have to write your own engine shak3 just made a source!!!! RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting can some1 pls make a working UCE out of this source cause i searched a long time for this PLLLSSS:)
Tut for Revolution Engine 8.3
09/07/2007 - Kal Online - 16 Replies
Revolution Engine 8.3 sry das alles in englisch is ^^ Speed Hack: Search 0 on 4 Bytes Use Speed Up Medicine in Kal Or Make Mage Speed Search 45 on 4 Bytes (By Clicking The White Box Then Clicking First Search)