for Ps it's better to use attackhack or 1hh , to bad that la is bugged on ps(mob have 0hp? it can attack you but you cant attack it, until the hp get full again..).
for Ps it's better to use attackhack or 1hh , to bad that la is bugged on ps(mob have 0hp? it can attack you but you cant attack it, until the hp get full again..).
I tested it already, and dont run xD , it say "cant load bot" Btw I was afraid to take block without having to use the hack, cause maybe they can detect if open it on my client , checking the ip etc. I formated my pc, and changed the IP, Btw after i opened this with the hack, i deleted the dlls of client and i logged in, without change my ip.., But you and the others guys said is impossible i get block without use this so this is a good notice xD :S @BadEnglish xdd,
I tested it already, and dont run xD , it say "cant load bot" Btw I was afraid to take block without having to use the hack, cause maybe they can detect if open it on my client , checking the ip etc. I formated my pc, and changed the IP, Btw after i opened this with the hack, i deleted the dlls of client and i logged in, without change my ip.., But you and the others guys said is impossible i get block without use this so this is a good notice xD :S @BadEnglish xdd,
id got blocked 08/27/2009 - Kal Online - 5 Replies hi, I got blocked of a server, how can I unblock myself or isn't that possible?
server is without GBL i guess it's goldenkal
AERIA - Teleport Hack Blocked 08/21/2009 - 12Sky2 - 5 Replies After several minutes ago... Teleport Hack was handled. After we use Teleport to certain Coordinate at MAP... system will send you back to your original Coordinate before you used Teleport..
Nice Work AERIA... but we will find other way to defeat it if that was only handled by clientside :)
If Anyone or Someone Could Hack and Play Blocked Accounts... 06/06/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies Pra sa akin, Ang Aking Account Po ay Na Banned Ng DDNM... For A Pilot Reasons...D ko Ang May Sadya Talaga...!@#$%^&*() .
At Gusto Ko Sanang Mag HACK sa SERVER ng RF-Ph Pra Ma Play Ung Account Kong Na PERMA BANNED Discreetly o Patago-tago or Pa Kailan-Kailan kung Possibly man lng...
Sana Merong Nakaka-ALAM Kung Papaanu tuh Gawin...I'm just an Electronics Technician at Gusto Kong MALAMAN ang COMPUTER PROGRAMMINGS and Its LANGUAGES... Sana MAGKAKATOTO-O...
I Am Willing To Help and Pay For...
Can Anyone Knows How To Hack and Play Blocked Accounts? 05/21/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 4 Replies To All Good People Out There Can Anyone Knows How To HACK, CRACK, CHEAT and PLAY Finally BLOCKED ACCOUNTS?
If So Pls. Tell Me, Us, Or E-mail Me or PM's will do. /\
Even If I'll PAY YOU AS MUCH^^... ;)