I want to use rootkit for "playing" kalonline intel...
When i typ "fu -pl 500" en press on enter i get: access denied..
When i go to C:\rootkit\exe\fu i can't open it too. I get: can't get acces to the giving apparatus, path or file.
I have:
- put off my antivirus
- admid rights..
Can someone help me with this problem (there are some topics but they dont give an answer to my question..)? It would be awsome!
hi i got the same problem i have acces denied too.
i searched on the site for a selution but didnt found a working one i looked on google for an other rootkit but i ownly saw anti rootkits "i'm administrator of the pc" but still i have acces denied pls can some one make a thread of how to fix it ? or give a link to already thnks.
not here nfrom now working goodnight all
1045 - Acces denied for user 11/29/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 9 Replies 1045 - Acces denied for user ...........
Das taucht immer auf wenn ich mit Navicat auf meine DB zugreifen will.
Also.
1. VPC Starten einloggen und starten.
2. Navicat öffnen. Daten eingeben.
(Host:192.168.5.100. User: root Pass: 123456
3. Fehler kommt! 1045 - Acces denied. WIESOO -.- ?
[HELP]SQL server does not exist or acces denied. 01/12/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies Yes
MSSQL with Sp4
Yes
Yes
- Is the mssql username right ?
should
- did you fill in: /Cast/config.ini ?
Why Acces is denied ? 06/13/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies I have vista
and some User contorl i dont have anti virus on pc why that block ?
For the crc stuffs. Acces denied? 12/07/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies I got access denied when launching (maybe vista)?
I tried reading up but couldn't find anything. x.x
I would appreciate any help. Thanks :]