Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 15:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] RangeHack easy ..

Discussion on [Release] RangeHack easy .. within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/12/2008, 23:59   #16

elite*gold: 0
hi....
i know this thread is a bit old, but have a question anyway^^....

@syntex what value do i have to use?... i found the weapon_range for passive attack in memory viem, but dont know what value do i have to use ...

would be nice if u or someone else could help me... PaN1c
Old 05/13/2008, 00:10   #17

it works now ^^....

thx for posting this good tut...

PaN1c
Old 05/13/2008, 01:17   #18

it doesnt work for mages.
i searched lightning blow and no weapon range. if i did find a weapon range
the first 4 numbers are same as that of skill, but dont know what value to change it to..
my weapon has effective range of 18 so 18 didnt work either
Old 05/14/2008, 09:47   #19

For mages you got the compare 2 value in this job-e.pk file that gives you the range of the skill, search for it and try out some values in order to fidn the best one, but watch out, with rangegack it is easy to screen you and youre blocked.

Syntex way is easy for archers, but in my eyes for mages it is easier to do it with the compare values. If you dont know how to do this search a bit and you might find the list and also a tut
Old 05/14/2008, 20:42   #20

guys
anyone know how to set behead range to like 9999.
i tried with all its compare values and none work!?
any ideas ??

thx
Closed Thread