Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online > Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 04:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] KalOnline Bot 100% Safe / Undetected Bot Experimental Work in Progress

Discussion on [RELEASE] KalOnline Bot 100% Safe / Undetected Bot Experimental Work in Progress within the Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Kal Online category.

Old 02/18/2021, 03:09   #76

elite*gold: 0
Woodenbox opening work ?
Old 02/28/2021, 18:02   #77

elite*gold: 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGamer. View Post
Video Of Bot in Action:

The bot is currently working for KalOnline INT + All private servers (as of 01/25/21).

Price is 50$ for a lifetime license. There are no free trials.

- To subscribe, send 50$ to my PayPal email:
- Include your Discord, WhatsApp or Skype contact information in the PayPal note.
- I will contact you to perform a personal installation of the bot on your computer via TeamViewer (if required).

What the bot does at the moment

~ Finds closest enemy, walks to it, attacks, does skills (customization)
~Change your Skills.ini to reflect the skills you want to use.
~Bot doesn't use any packets so its safe from any bans
~Does Beheading.
~Does auto-pickup of loot.
~Auto target monsters
~Auto healing

~Known bugs, it gets stuck on certain walls like a fence or a house and won't be able to get to the next enemy because of this, (no clip would help solve this but it would make this bot be more ban risky)

If I get enough support I will continue to work on this project. Next thing I'll put in is probably walk back to original spot if no monsters found for a long time and use rebirths or walk back from town upon death (customization).

~Version 6 update~
~ Better signatures for more longevity of the bot, should support more higher revisions of the game and lower as well.
~ New Update Protected this sucker with 2 virtual machines so it will last longer in public without detection, hence the file grew twice as long as previously.
~ Added Sword Trickster Skills to List of Skill IDs.txt
~ Updated bot so it works with the latest kalonline client
~ Fixed beheading added a delay to every attempt at beheading (10 attempts max), before would behead 10 times in 1 second and it wouldn't do anything
~Adjust total times to behead / pickup in Skills.ini PickupAndBehead / Amount=10 change to like 20 to do 20 beheads and 20 pickups
~Added AttackOnlyBot=1 feature if you don't want to use skills but only attacks, see Skills.ini for more information or read the Readme.txt
~Added healing!!! yes it heals when you have 100 HP needed or 300 HP needed or 500 HP needed auto finds your healing medicine from inventory uses the best medicine for the right job depending how much healing you need (this part uses packets I couldn't make it without packets, but it's still safe I think unless they update the packets then you'll get blocked XD)
~Fixed auto healing a little.. disabled healing when your HP is 0.. (dead x.X) it would spam the server for no reason since you are dead
~Auto healing will not work if you had no potions at the time you loaded the bot and you buy them you will need to relog your account for the bot to recognize the new potions added to your inventory.
~Bot doesn't work with game minimized, opening up task manager with ALT+CTRL+DEL will crash your game!
Attached the bot to thread.

If you get this error just click Retry

Mirror links:

i wanna buy it xD plz answere in whatsapp
Old 03/01/2021, 21:06   #78

dont wanna sell your bot?
Old 03/01/2021, 22:39   #79

want? ya i sell if u want? want buy what bot? or ownership license like keep working on bot yourself? idk ya i sell it
Old 03/05/2021, 08:03   #80

do you can help me plz?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Unbenannt.jpg (139.7 KB, 396 views)
Old 03/05/2021, 14:53   #81

Hey I wrote to you privately about elite pvper's and sent you a request on Discord, but unfortunately both are still unanswered.
Old 03/06/2021, 10:14   #82

Dont Buy this **** !!!
is scam!
Old 03/09/2021, 20:42   #83

He isnt answering since months, even not for costumers
Old 03/10/2021, 18:22   #84

he needs a customer support fml
Old 03/20/2021, 05:17   #85

Guys I kinda abandoned this project, but may start it up again later.. keep my in contact on Discord and I'll hook you guys up when i'm doing this again.
Old 11/11/2021, 00:57   #86

hello i want to buy a lifetime licence for 50 usd you are able to use it on int server 1 or not?
Old 11/13/2021, 03:29   #87

elite*gold: 87
Quote:
Guys I kinda abandoned this project, but may start it up again later.. keep my in contact on Discord and I'll hook you guys up when i'm doing this again.
++
Old 11/13/2021, 04:10   #88

I updated this project again for PRIVATE SERVERS ONLY!!! this is for engine 2018. (Bango Classic Kal) for example works. For licenses contact me via discord.

It works like legit normal bot like ditto.. but it has special abilities like automatic potting when needed only and you can target only the monsters you want to attack not any random targets.

Download Link:
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2021, 09:05   #89

Quote:
I updated this project again for PRIVATE SERVERS ONLY!!! this is for engine 2018. (Bango Classic Kal) for example works. For licenses contact me via discord.

It works like legit normal bot like ditto.. but it has special abilities like automatic potting when needed only and you can target only the monsters you want to attack not any random targets.

Download Link:
I've sent you the payment but so far haven't heard a word yet. Communication seems to be an issue based on this topic.
Old 11/17/2021, 13:00   #90

Me too also paid payment for the bot , and I didn't get any news or any answer about the HWID activation also i'm pming you alot on discord 0 answers at all , if you came back again then update the files to your costumers .