Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online > Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] KalOnline Auto-Grind/Loot/Unlimited Auto-Daily Quest Bot

Discussion on [RELEASE] KalOnline Auto-Grind/Loot/Unlimited Auto-Daily Quest Bot within the Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Kal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE] KalOnline Auto-Grind/Loot/Unlimited Auto-Daily Quest Bot

[Update - 02/04/20]
  • Updated packets still has 50% ban rate.. but if used right can avoid bans for a week.
  • Added Sword Trickster class to the bot and added
  • Added [Event] Medicine for auto healing to work properly
  • Slowed the bot down drastically to above the ban system from auto triggering and banning you.
[Update - 04/19/19]
  • Updated packets still has 100% ban rate.. but if used right can avoid bans for a week.
[Update - 03/26/19]
  • Coded a d3d9.dll to prevent fast banning, didn't solve the ban issue still bans..
[Update - 11/01/18]
  • Fixed the bot to be undetected from XTRAP
[Update - 10/18/18]
  • Fixed the bot to work after the latest patch (auto heal, auto sell).
[Update - 10/08/18]
  • Fixed daily quest feature to auto-select different mobs for multi-mob daily quests.
  • Added unlimited client support for botting multiple clients at once (limited only by how much clients your PC can handle).

Download Link:

To use it simply put in d3d9.dll into your kalonline folder.. (Don't do this simply use the Connection Tool.exe instead the d3d9.dll is fixed by Xtrap won't work anymore).

New updates.. coded d3d9.dll dll file to replace the old Connection Tool.exe thinking this would fix the ban rate of 100% since I heard others who use the d3d9.dll file bot had no bans.. this was proven to be false it still bans... Learned alot about hacking when coding the d3d9.dll hook a new hacking technique of IAT Patching I picked up XD, didn't think it was this easy.

I found most of the bans come from spamming Teleport walking too much it spams it way too fast and instantly bans you I tried to add a "await sleep(550) Promise" but this didn't solve the ban issue it still bans you just much slower now.. I think need to add this "await sleep(550)" to pickup and other parts of the code to prevent all bans completely.

Code:
const sleep = ms => new Promise(res => setTimeout(res, ms));

The bot has a 100% ban rate but you can get lucky and use it for a hour or so.. if you are lucky you can use it for 1 week without bans. Don't use Teleport that auto bans you just use Single Mob Bot / Area Bot and you'll probably get away with 1-2 hours to 1 week of botting.

Donates accepting at paypal:
But the bot is free for anyone to use if you want it.

Free future updates (if it ever gets patched and I'm able to fix it again).
No gold/item offers will be accepted.

Contact me on Discord: HighGamer.com#8990
Contact me on Skype: HighGamer.com

Completely open source when you purchase, so there is no free trials available.
Refer to my thread/post history on my other threads to confirm my reputation.

This release is a fix to an older hack released here called newintkalhack. Easily get from Lv1 to 60 in 24 hours, 60-70 in 2-3 days, and so forth. You can easily bot to level 100 with this bot in about a month, maybe sooner. How is this possible?

• This bot uses a combination of techniques, the most important of which is the ability to complete Daily quests an infinite number of times. The bot automatically accepts the best daily quest that you're able to complete, kills the monsters, then turns the quest in for the EXP reward and repeats.
  • This bot averages about 5-10 kills per second as it has no cool down and spams all of your skills instantly to take out monsters.
  • It also teleports to the monsters to pick up the drops, keeps the rares and auto-sells all the junk to the general store to farm gold.
  • All of this happens in split-seconds and is done underground for added security.
  • The bot also features a basic speed hack for walking around faster and a teleport hack to teleport to major cities with a single click.
  • WARNING: There's a 100% chance that you WILL get banned if you get caught by a GM or reported by another player (even if you bot over/underground). Use at your own risk on alts/throw away accounts with a VPN connection.
  • Easily farm 50-100m gold per night, this bot allows for unlimited clients to be ran (limited only by how much your graphic card/computer can handle).

Screenshot of the product:

Working Auto-Daily Quests's very fast.. 1 ms quest dailies, Level up from Lvl 1 to 70 in just 1 day with this hack, check out the videos below:

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2018, 02:16   #2

Ah selling other peoples work, I think its time to release it all
Old 09/25/2018, 03:44   #3

The original developer of this bot quit working on it and it was outdated/un-working. I have taken over patching it and am charging for my work, what's wrong with that? If the original developer returns to upgrade/sell the bot I will take my thread down, rest assured.

Download Link:
Old 09/29/2018, 19:44   #4

bump

Download Link:
Old 09/29/2018, 23:06   #5

you are as retarded as it can get lol
Old 09/30/2018, 01:03   #6

I’ve got the same files , why do you try to sell something released?
Old 09/30/2018, 01:10   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoNoRKal View Post
I’ve got the same files , why do you try to sell something released?
Maybe because he is greedy :P
Old 09/30/2018, 01:29   #8

Selling bots for a dead game lol
Old 09/30/2018, 02:16   #9

What are you guys going on about? Do you guys even go outside? Nothing is for free, especially a bot like this that took months to develop. You can't wipe your *** in the real world without paying for toilet paper and you want highly skilled programmers who spend their months coding bots while you scrubs are out getting ***** from the $ you made selling geons which you've farmed using our bots to just give that **** out for free? Hell naw we gotta get some ***** too.

Greetz to all my boys, from left to right MoUz, 5andr0, BakaBug, At, ost, LoonyTunes and all the real old schoolers from back in the days.

Download Link:
Old 09/30/2018, 03:35   #10

GM "protection" works however u still get banned since they just detect ur packet spam simply avoid botting 8am-3pm german time and u good to go

"our bots" omegalol
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2018, 10:46   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGamer. View Post
What are you guys going on about? Do you guys even go outside? Nothing is for free, especially a bot like this that took months to develop. You can't wipe your *** in the real world without paying for toilet paper and you want highly skilled programmers who spend their months coding bots while you scrubs are out getting ***** from the $ you made selling geons which you've farmed using our bots to just give that **** out for free? Hell naw we gotta get some ***** too.

Greetz to all my boys, from left to right MoUz, 5andr0, BakaBug, At, ost, LoonyTunes and all the real old schoolers from back in the days.
"Nothing is for free", "took months to develop", "highly skilled programmers" -> you are selling something from someone else, how do you know how long he spent in coding it? and last highly skilled, I guess that does def not match for you
Old 09/30/2018, 16:07   #12

By your reasoning everyone is supposed to buy houses for 1 million dollars and then when they are done living in them, they should just walk out of the door and forget all about it. You are not allowed to re-sell your house because it was not your work, you did not build it. You did however buy it but that means nothing. Besides the point, as I've already mentioned above, I am taking over the reigns. I've never once claimed that this bot is entirely my work. From the beginning I wrote in my thread "This release is a fix to an older hack released here called newintkalhack."

Now that we have that out of the way, you are mad at me for putting a price on the updated software I am selling because it is not my work. Feel free to fix the old outdated software yourself and release it for free if you so wish, I personally value my work so I have set a price to it.

You know, there are even laws in place for this. Feel free to educate yourself: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adverse_possession
Old 09/30/2018, 20:42   #13

This guy trying to sell MY hack which was released for free sometime ago, he didnt do anything except dll( we can say he didnt do anything). If you want to know any details about it pm me.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/01/2018, 00:25   #14

elite*gold: 55
Received Thanks: 1,537
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2018, 11:41   #15

Well i gave Highgamer the benefit of the doubt and i didnt regret it.
I didnt get the free hack to work thats why i figured i might aswell try to get some help.

He spend more then 2 hours with me to solve the problem the program didnt run on my pc in the 1st place, eventually he fixed the problem and he even showed me how to use the tool, i really appreciated the help.

The program is in my opinion still work in progress but the basics works and i have faith Highgamer can add and fix some stuff, but for now im happy with the program and the service.

I would recommend Highgamer.

(PS. for the fun of it i tried to run the program that was free to download on this forum and it still didnt work)
Thanks
1 User