Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online > Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] KalOnline Bot v 0.3

Discussion on [Release] KalOnline Bot v 0.3 within the Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Kal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Deleted
Old 03/30/2015, 01:50   #2

I have a AutoIt auto healer program that is just two lines of code and its size is 844 KB..
This is a complete bot code with just 73.4 KB...
Just saying..

EDIT: The file inside is a .exe
Old 03/30/2015, 07:57   #3

hmm
Old 03/30/2015, 13:50   #4

can u release source of ur AutoIt heal bot Noen? ... would give some thx´s.
Old 03/30/2015, 21:59   #5

Sure

Code:
ControlSend("KalOnline","","","2")
Sleep(2100)
Where 2 is the hotkey for "Cure 3" in my CJB.
This is the code. Serious.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
kal bot, kal online hook base c++, kalhack v0.4, splash bot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Int Kalonline hacks
10/12/2014 - Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 42 Replies
Well, since many people saying meak1's extras not working I'm going to add mine. Go to your kal folder and rename d3dx9_29.dll to d3dx9_29_.dll. Then put this dll file and start kal. Commands are pickon/pickoff, beheadon/beheadoff. Here we go. d3dx9_29.dll
[Release] New KalOnline Bot
11/09/2010 - Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 328 Replies
Donate, if you will: https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_donate_SM.g if Hey everyone. I haven't really posted here much, but i've been here for a while. Anyway, i've noticed a severe lack of bots for KalOnline, so i made one for both myself and you all. My bot is fairly similar to Deagled's bot, Kalbot. The main differences are that it has no gui, it's command line. When you run it, it runs a short config and then gets to work, and doesn't stop until you close it. Anyway, here are...
[Release]KalOnline IntHackIt
05/29/2009 - Kal Online - 93 Replies
Hello ElitePvpers, I'm gonna release my first "Hack" here :D I read and learned much here. Well, I wanna give you the dll i progged...I'll release newer versions here if I make some updates. Here is a pic of the hack: http://www.250kb.de/u/090506/j/t/fe8a3ccd.jpg
[RELEASE] Kalonline dll injector
03/03/2008 - Kal Online - 26 Replies
Hi, little kalonline dll injector. read the readme for more . ty ------------------------------------------------- --------------------------- Hi, da ihr alle so bösse auf mich seit realse ich mal das tool was ich schon länger habe. damit müsste der hackshield killer auf xp2 gehen. erst kal starten danach injecten.