Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Testsystem Source

Discussion on [Release]Testsystem Source within the Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Kal Online category.

Old 12/03/2020, 21:42   #121

elite*gold: 0
Can someone upload these files ?

Thx
Old 12/12/2020, 13:35   #122

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by letslearn View Post
Can someone upload these files ?

Thx

look at post #36 it has it

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoseta View Post
could some1 help me with 1 thing?

when mob is disappear or death and i try to search in "for loop < MAX_MOB" for match ID its faill?, -.-,
It seems that it can not find the correct ID.

PS: LA Bot work fine but i need to delate monster from table after kill cuz i wont to attack non exist monster xD.
And one more thing on XP this work sweet, but on win7 after inject i cant even see a welcome message any idea (BIND DONT WORK TOO)?

here is full code:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] [OPEN SOURCE] CE 5.5 Pointer to AutoIt Source-Code
02/13/2011 - AutoIt - 6 Replies
Habe heute erst gemerkt, dass es hier eine AutoIt Sektion gibt xD also poste ich mal mein Programm mit rein. Funktionsweise: 1. in CE Rechtsklick auf den Pointer und auf "Copy" klicken 2. in meinem Programm auf "Code generieren" klicken 3. In euer Scite gehen und einfügen Hier ist der Source Code vom Programm:
[Release]How To Make Tq Source Work + Working Source + Server ByBass + Commands
12/08/2008 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 15 Replies
1: How To Make The Server Work In fact, before other people did not just let ACC now with hi EACC Columbia landing on the settlement of the issue, and the rest is our own how to improve the content of those interested can improve the next. MY MY set and the same. INI MAP INI files and MAP with the client-to-date coverage of the account. server.dat ! And then as long as the client will be able to modify server.dat! 127.0.0.1 192.168.0.1 192.168.1.1 IP。 Please do generally use...
[Release] Project-X Source (Lolmasters Secret Source)
09/29/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Projekt-X Source (Lolmasters Secret Source) Example that is in the source, stigma guards LINK: RapidShare: Easy Filehosting Well People search for things in this source that others dont got and use it for your server ;) or just release it to get many thankes:p