I've got a problem with the bot
for example when I am in d1 and using the bot .. then my ic is attacking only one mob..
other botter in d1 - sry for the bad english..
Nochmal auf Deutsch
Also ich hab versucht im d1 zu botten, funktioniert auch. Nur das mein IC lediglich immer nur eine Maske attack und das auch noch ziehmlich langsam pisst mich an..
Jemand ne Idee was falsch sein könnte?
I've got a problem with the bot
for example when I am in d1 and using the bot .. then my ic is attacking only one mob..
other botter in d1 - sry for the bad english..
Nochmal auf Deutsch
Also ich hab versucht im d1 zu botten, funktioniert auch. Nur das mein IC lediglich immer nur eine Maske attack und das auch noch ziehmlich langsam pisst mich an..
Jemand ne Idee was falsch sein könnte?
du benuzt hier kein la bot sondern ein anderen bot xDD
[C#] need help - classes 01/11/2010 - .NET Languages - 19 Replies Heyo x'd
Well my main problem is my lazyness (oh yea, yea, yea), so I wanted to ask if there is any shortcut such as in Netbeans (Java, Shift+Ctrl+Insert or smthing) to automaticly generate Constructors, Set, Get methods. I kinda tried to google it but didn't find any shortcut.
Maybe some of you can help me?
Thank you.
3rd Classes 06/04/2008 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies Für alle die es noch nicht mitbekommen haben:
3rd Classes - RO Future Wiki
Ausserdem klingt dies hier sehr interessant, auch wenns nochnicht bestätigt wurde:
Death Knight - RO Future Wiki
und
Dark Collector - RO Future Wiki
New Classes? 04/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies hi,
is co planning on new classes or is this old? somebody know this?
i found this on C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\ini\ProfessionalName.ini
(look at the big ones)
10,InternTrojan
11,Trojan
12,VeteranTrojan
13,TigerTrojan