wie dumm bist darky? du glaubst auch das i-wer hier ausm forum der den bot hat jemals ein video davon gesehn hat oder jemals verstehen wird was du da machst ;D?
die leute die den geladen haben werden hier nichtmehr auftauchen, die botten, werden geblockt und botten weiter... is genauso sinnlos wie deine videos halt und das sinnlose geblocke ;D
ja bei anderen spielen ist es aber genauso, sie probieren hauptteil zu bannen aber i-wann nervts und dann lassen sies einfach weil es nicht wirklich behindert die paar... ;D
aber is schon lustiq wie es keine normalen gms mehr gibt die bots blocken^^, man kann jetz im d1 24/7 chillen ;P
Edit: sollte ich doch noch zeit haben demnächst dann mache nen boden bot für alle, weil sonst wirds ja langweilig für dich ;D
ok ich hab da mal eine frage kann man auch iwie mit dem bot spots speichern wo er sich dann ported wenn man den befehl zum beispiel spot1 eingibt oder so?
Just a question, since I am too lazy to read all 96 pages... .___.
How exactly does the teleport-function of this bot work?
When I die and I saved a spot with "savespot1" and I type in spot1 it says "Ported to Spot1!" in the cmd, but after relogging I am still where I was before.
Would be a nice help, so I dont always have to run .__.
everytime u o relog u will see your current coordinates in cmd
if u go somewhere and type save spot1
spot will saved with that coordinates what u login
so if u want to save spot
got there make a relog and type savespot...
second way its to type coords manual in botconfig.ini
everytime u o relog u will see your current coordinates in cmd
if u go somewhere and type save spot1
spot will saved with that coordinates what u login
so if u want to save spot
got there make a relog and type savespot...
second way its to type coords manual in botconfig.ini
aaaaaah! the relog helped. thanks alot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by senkcSLO
Is this bot working on xp ? and why not ? ... is there a bot for xp cuz i can run the bot just for 15-20 sec before it closes the game ... ???
Did you install .NET Framework and Visual C++ Redistributable ?
[C#] need help - classes 01/11/2010 - .NET Languages - 19 Replies Heyo x'd
Well my main problem is my lazyness (oh yea, yea, yea), so I wanted to ask if there is any shortcut such as in Netbeans (Java, Shift+Ctrl+Insert or smthing) to automaticly generate Constructors, Set, Get methods. I kinda tried to google it but didn't find any shortcut.
Maybe some of you can help me?
Thank you.
3rd Classes 06/04/2008 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies Für alle die es noch nicht mitbekommen haben:
3rd Classes - RO Future Wiki
Ausserdem klingt dies hier sehr interessant, auch wenns nochnicht bestätigt wurde:
Death Knight - RO Future Wiki
und
Dark Collector - RO Future Wiki
New Classes? 04/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies hi,
is co planning on new classes or is this old? somebody know this?
i found this on C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\ini\ProfessionalName.ini
(look at the big ones)
10,InternTrojan
11,Trojan
12,VeteranTrojan
13,TigerTrojan