not yet... i just managed to understand that somehow it's due to windows 7 updates, or whatever update they got... my brother didn't update 7 and bot still works for him. Trying to understand wtf happened, but the more i look into it, the less i understand :\
i had an hint of what happened, but this post cleared my vision
went in control panel and uninstalled the 4 updates that windows 7 asked me to do on the 14/07. There's 3 security update and 1 system update itself. I first uninstalled the 3 security updates, and it didn't work. The system update is the ones that crashes the engine.exe. Have fun guys!
i had an hint of what happened, but this post cleared my vision
went in control panel and uninstalled the 4 updates that windows 7 asked me to do on the 14/07. There's 3 security update and 1 system update itself. I first uninstalled the 3 security updates, and it didn't work. The system update is the ones that crashes the engine.exe. Have fun guys!
I have W7 x64, I DID update my windows, and it IS still working for me
can somebody tell me, why my game keeps closing after 5-10 minutes of botting?
I guess it is because of hackshield.
I kind of wanted to use that Response Server thingy by Thiesius on here for disabling HS, but it seems to be fixed I guess.
Any other idea why it closes?
Login and 30-40 monsters work perfectly, then the game closes. But it doesnt say "problem with hacking software" etc..it just closes
I can tell you 1 thing its not because of HS because other use this **** and it works fine unless you have some upgraded premium version of HackShield xDD. but that may be caused by weak PC, you computer cant handle the killstreek so it closes kal
OnlyLT you're wrong. I'm not even boting.. jut run kal with bot. stay at one place, do nothing, and then kal closes. and before update my pc could handle 3 bot... so
[C#] need help - classes 01/11/2010 - .NET Languages - 19 Replies Heyo x'd
Well my main problem is my lazyness (oh yea, yea, yea), so I wanted to ask if there is any shortcut such as in Netbeans (Java, Shift+Ctrl+Insert or smthing) to automaticly generate Constructors, Set, Get methods. I kinda tried to google it but didn't find any shortcut.
Maybe some of you can help me?
Thank you.
3rd Classes 06/04/2008 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies Für alle die es noch nicht mitbekommen haben:
3rd Classes - RO Future Wiki
Ausserdem klingt dies hier sehr interessant, auch wenns nochnicht bestätigt wurde:
Death Knight - RO Future Wiki
und
Dark Collector - RO Future Wiki
New Classes? 04/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies hi,
is co planning on new classes or is this old? somebody know this?
i found this on C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\ini\ProfessionalName.ini
(look at the big ones)
10,InternTrojan
11,Trojan
12,VeteranTrojan
13,TigerTrojan