Hey, just wanted to inform the ppl having the same problems like me.
If u get error (Cant load bot.dll) but have (even 100times) installed c++ redi 2010, u just need to install Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Express instead.
I got same problem 2 min online and all close but i fix it ) Yuzan u need to Delete all Files from other private server and Run KalOnline By Administrator ( right click ...) Good Luck :]
omg no bots detected, if yes then use the bypass noob leecher
bypass? (yes already searched, how to bypass this?)
I inject the dsound, and it works if the botdll is in the kal folder.
But 1-2 mins after logged in game map, its detected "there is a hacking tool..." & the game close.
Im a nub yes ^^... but
"I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him."
Sure you got something... Make an effort
[C#] need help - classes 01/11/2010 - .NET Languages - 19 Replies Heyo x'd
Well my main problem is my lazyness (oh yea, yea, yea), so I wanted to ask if there is any shortcut such as in Netbeans (Java, Shift+Ctrl+Insert or smthing) to automaticly generate Constructors, Set, Get methods. I kinda tried to google it but didn't find any shortcut.
Maybe some of you can help me?
Thank you.
3rd Classes 06/04/2008 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies Für alle die es noch nicht mitbekommen haben:
3rd Classes - RO Future Wiki
Ausserdem klingt dies hier sehr interessant, auch wenns nochnicht bestätigt wurde:
Death Knight - RO Future Wiki
und
Dark Collector - RO Future Wiki
New Classes? 04/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies hi,
is co planning on new classes or is this old? somebody know this?
i found this on C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\ini\ProfessionalName.ini
(look at the big ones)
10,InternTrojan
11,Trojan
12,VeteranTrojan
13,TigerTrojan