Nice bot...but I want not underground bot...I want the bot which could be hardly detected...somethink like Bakabug's bot...I missed BakBug's bots so much
Bot works very fine for me! its not the newest but be happy that there are people who share them . But can someone tell we what what commend is? mutch commands but...
Bot works very fine for me! its not the newest but be happy that there are people who share them . But can someone tell we what what commend is? mutch commands but...
4 mainly used...
one time use: medset - set specific med
medon - medicine bot on
bon - turn bot on
boff - turn bot off
setz - increase char z coordinate (up down) by 500
.. don't use it all day long.. INIX is recording the date you registred, the time you've been playing, and what lvl you became in that time.
But if INIX just made a decision that I'm botting because of level increase in short time then they should be not sure for that...because it's possible if you play 24/7 (if you play on one charackter not alone)...
Next year I'm going to study programming in university...but I can't wait so long...I want to get basics...I want to create my own KalBot...can somebody say how to decompile DLL file or give a link where could I get a basics? I don't imagine how to make DLL files like this bot, but these files looks really powerful... I think the creator of this bot is really good programmer (because this bot is almost like BakaBug's bot) and I think he can create invisible bot too (bot which won't need to go UG or OG, because there won't be any different between normal playing people)...
[C#] need help - classes 01/11/2010 - .NET Languages - 19 Replies Heyo x'd
Well my main problem is my lazyness (oh yea, yea, yea), so I wanted to ask if there is any shortcut such as in Netbeans (Java, Shift+Ctrl+Insert or smthing) to automaticly generate Constructors, Set, Get methods. I kinda tried to google it but didn't find any shortcut.
Maybe some of you can help me?
Thank you.
3rd Classes 06/04/2008 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies Für alle die es noch nicht mitbekommen haben:
3rd Classes - RO Future Wiki
Ausserdem klingt dies hier sehr interessant, auch wenns nochnicht bestätigt wurde:
Death Knight - RO Future Wiki
und
Dark Collector - RO Future Wiki
New Classes? 04/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies hi,
is co planning on new classes or is this old? somebody know this?
i found this on C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\ini\ProfessionalName.ini
(look at the big ones)
10,InternTrojan
11,Trojan
12,VeteranTrojan
13,TigerTrojan