each time when I'm making mage for dragons/devils and went ug Im getting block after 1 day, 1 week ago made 20 lvl mage and never went ug and didnt get block
I have a lvl 69 IC which I don't really use/need.
I tried to bot in a spawn one week ago and it just didn't attack.
Can someone tell me exactly what to do? Send PM if you don't want to tell me here^^
i allways go ug/og and never get blocked ... oO
all chars 45+ !
maybe u not ug enought xD try to save spot with coordinate z like 100000 or around it
and if u still get block ofc its another bot that is doing cs against ur bot and u can start make like me...go d1...d3 and get names of LA bot there and make cs with place..coordinates...korean time and he get block..maybe not 100% sure but he can get block xD it worked for me..my bots not blocked again.
wtf? selfish?
Ok...If I create hacks for me and my friends I'm selfish?
Do I'm selfish because I dont want so spent my hacks to a ****** comunity like this?
The most here are selfish because they leech & dont try to do the stuff by themself and they always want more and more and more...!
wtf? selfish?
Ok...If I create hacks for me and my friends I'm selfish?
Do I'm selfish because I dont want so spent my hacks to a ****** comunity like this?
The most here are selfish because they leech & dont try to do the stuff by themself and they always want more and more and more...!
ich meinte...nur weil er 100% geblockt wurde, muss der jetzt andere auch reporten >_<...und was hat der davon ?..hmm...nix ?!