You last visited: Today at 06:06
Advertisement
LA-Bot
Discussion on LA-Bot within the Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Kal Online category.
06/19/2011, 19:22
#76
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 60
Received Thanks: 7
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
on knees M;oep :P
06/19/2011, 19:27
#77
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by
MoepMeep
Never sold them, so got 130kkk left, can I ruin your geon sell buisness? :< Never wanted to ruin kal economic, but well, not like I have to care anymore
The entire server together doesn't even have 130kkk, you're so full of **** it's sad to see.
06/19/2011, 19:32
#78
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,196
Received Thanks: 682
I ♥ KalSection
LMAO!!!
06/19/2011, 20:33
#79
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 46
hmm, took me 5 minutes to get these, 10 mins to change pwds, and now in process of blocking them.
Edited for a certain reason.
Edited this part too.
buh buh buhh, I win.
Oops, forgot to decrypt password, here's them unencrypted, altho encryption is easeh.
1q2w3e4r
C0r1nn4
C0r1nn4
C0r1nn4
1q2w3e4r
1q2w3e4r
fiheis1
fiheis1
1q2w3e4r
1q2w3e4r
4r3e2w1q
4r3e2w1q
1q2w3e4r
1q2w3e4r
4r3e2w1q
4r3e2w1q
4r3e2w1q
4r3e2w1q
p.s - Anyone who bots and sells geons is next.
06/19/2011, 20:56
#80
elite*gold: 55
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,582
Received Thanks: 1,539
i just lol'd....
06/19/2011, 21:13
#81
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by
bloodx
i just lol'd....
So did I, good riddance!
06/19/2011, 21:24
#82
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,203
Received Thanks: 366
Wie geil ist das denn
06/19/2011, 21:29
#83
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 389
Received Thanks: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by
g_0d
hmm, took me 5 minutes to get these, 10 mins to change pwds, and now in process of blocking them.
Edited for a certain reason.
Edited this part too.
buh buh buhh, I win.
Oops, forgot to decrypt password, here's them unencrypted, altho encryption is easeh.
1q2w3e4r
C0r1nn4
C0r1nn4
C0r1nn4
1q2w3e4r
1q2w3e4r
fiheis1
fiheis1
1q2w3e4r
1q2w3e4r
4r3e2w1q
4r3e2w1q
1q2w3e4r
1q2w3e4r
4r3e2w1q
4r3e2w1q
4r3e2w1q
4r3e2w1q
p.s - Anyone who bots and sells geons is next.
Delete mine too baby before I sell some geons <3 have fun deletein my account lvl 13 and 37 with 55k LOLOL
06/19/2011, 22:14
#84
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by
MoepMeep
Never sold them, so got 130kkk left, can I ruin your geon sell buisness? :< Never wanted to ruin kal economic, but well, not like I have to care anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Power_Stunner
Delete mine too baby before I sell some geons <3 have fun deletein my account lvl 13 and 37 with 55k LOLOL
Waste of time, kinda like you.
06/20/2011, 00:18
#85
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 389
Received Thanks: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by
g_0d
Waste of time, kinda like you.
Talk about yourself *****.
Whys everybody still playing kal? Kal is dead.
06/20/2011, 03:11
#86
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Power_Stunner
Talk about yourself *****.
Whys everybody still playing kal? Kal is dead.
Childish much or?
I don't play Kal, I stopped playing this **** game over a year ago.
06/20/2011, 11:46
#87
elite*gold: 220
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,768
Received Thanks: 1,126
why?
06/20/2011, 16:14
#88
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 207
Received Thanks: 18
jake ya totaly forgot me huh xD
read you pm and reply important xD
06/22/2011, 15:45
#89
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,181
Received Thanks: 254
4. Monster change in the Royal Tomb
- More monster that can be beheaded will be added to the dungeon.
da freuen sich die LA Botter..^^
06/22/2011, 22:46
#90
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 3
when i start kal, there is a message " can't load bot.dll " everyone has this problem? vis c++ and framework installed
only with d1 version :/
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:07 .