Maby close this tread or rename it? So ppl wuould know that Life Absorption is now server side and this bot c ant be used anymore... you can only use it as autopick and ug hack
please help me I have the bot la kal reinkopiert and then where I wanted, I was immediately blocked purely what I have I done wrong please help fellow do something else that you Wiert not blocked? xD thank Bz I need the money to la bot farms for better stuff g65 ^ _ ^ hope someone can help emand or recommend bot la
Deutsch
bitte Hilfe mir ich habe den la Bot in kal rein kopiert und dann wo ich rein wollte wurde ich gleich geblockt was habe ich falsch gemacht ich bitte um Hilfe Landmann was anderes machen das man nicht geblockt Wiert ? xD danke Bz ich brauche unbedingt den la Bot um Geld Farmen für besseren stuff g65 ^_^ hoffe mir kann emand helfen oder ein la Bot empfehlen
you guys are realy braindead.. LEARN TO READ - LA IS SERVERSIDE -
Maybe you need to explain to them what does that means lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by g_0d
Lol don't bullshit, I can see total geons on server and ****, will take me less than 5 minutes to find your geon accounts you ******. I'll post all your personal **** too, including your address and a picture of your ID, i'm pretty sure other people hate you and would defintely want to give you a slap in "RL".
p.s, I'm now in the process of DELETING every account you have ever logged in on.