Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 16:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Moderator Application [Conquer Online 2]

Discussion on Moderator Application [Conquer Online 2] within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/27/2022, 12:51   #16

elite*gold: 130
Even though we don’t see eye to eye with everything (which is perfectly fine and normal) we always come to terms in a respectful and peaceful manner.
The previous time you were a mod I believe you sometimes went a little overboard with enforcing the rules, I do believe that you can do a fine job and be fair regardless of the person. I believe you care about the section and are willing to help those who want to help themselves and grow.
Even though I support your decision and say yes, I will probably get a few infractions from you.
Old 08/27/2022, 18:17   #17

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
Even though we don’t see eye to eye with everything (which is perfectly fine and normal) we always come to terms in a respectful and peaceful manner.
The previous time you were a mod I believe you sometimes went a little overboard with enforcing the rules, I do believe that you can do a fine job and be fair regardless of the person. I believe you care about the section and are willing to help those who want to help themselves and grow.
Even though I support your decision and say yes, I will probably get a few infractions from you.
Haha, thanks. I think we've both chilled out a lot since then.
Old 08/27/2022, 18:34   #18

elite*gold: 0
+1 you’ve got my vote
Old 08/28/2022, 14:54   #19

Yes, we need a new moderator and I feel like Spirited is the right guy. He's always looking out for the community, which is the exact mentality a moderator should have.

+1
Old 08/30/2022, 01:53   #20

I haven't seen eye to eye as turk55(sedat) has also expressed about Fang but to be fair he done his job well as a moderator in the past from my viewing that is. Although I doubt this will fix any issue with the conquer scene anymore. Every server is poor developed and gives 0 ***** about feedback from it fellow players. It would requires a lot more then just moderators to fix the scene.
Old 08/30/2022, 08:20   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpochCommunity View Post
I haven't seen eye to eye as turk55(sedat) has also expressed about Fang but to be fair he done his job well as a moderator in the past from my viewing that is. Although I doubt this will fix any issue with the conquer scene anymore. Every server is poor developed and gives 0 ***** about feedback from it fellow players. It would requires a lot more then just moderators to fix the scene.
Thanks for the thumbs up. Yeah... Private server communities generally have issues with scams and bad servers. It's not just unique to Conquer and not something that can really be solved. If it doesn't happen on epvp, then it'll happen elsewhere. We can improve our little Conquer scene on epvp, though. Like some additional helper threads for Conquer-specific scam warnings and commission price templates / listings in the black market for Conquer Online. We could use the added transparency and visibility, now that the volunteer/paid work thread is gone. Maybe we can work on that together to present to the black market mods. Replace it with something better that best utilizes the black market offered here.

Old 08/31/2022, 04:52   #22

Received Thanks: 1,147
Spirited has a rocky history on ePvP, but he has since grown a lot. He has clearly contributed to the community over the years through many posts that are still stickied. He's probably one of the last member of the community who still cares about making it better, and I know he can help on that front. The Conquer section is under-moderated at the moment and would benefit from having a stricter moderation for question threads, or scam advertisements. As a past moderator of the section, I'm backing his application, although I know some admins will have reluctances.
Old 09/01/2022, 04:17   #23

The Black Market: 185/0/0
Good luck
Old 09/01/2022, 17:31   #24

+1
Old 09/06/2022, 20:00   #25

this still not done?
Old 09/06/2022, 20:46   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by pintinho12 View Post
this still not done?
Hehe, that'd be nice.

I don't think the admins are in any rush to approve this, which is totally understandable. I'm very grateful to have former moderators and community veterans approve of my application, but it wouldn't hurt to keep this open for a while to gather more feedback.
Old 09/07/2022, 01:21   #27

elite*gold: 24
best of luck on the application.
Old 09/09/2022, 00:03   #28

elite*gold: 26
I support this, Spirited has obviously been one of the most active people in the conquer community scene, I think this is for the best going forward despite the love/hate relationship he might have had with many. We just need the administration to look at this without bias
Old 09/09/2022, 00:56   #29

You have my support.
i didn't saw anyone helps people in co community without telling them to pay for help , and u was the one who helps in few years if im not wrong so i admire you and good luck for the application.
Old 09/19/2022, 01:59   #30

i support fang
Closed Thread