Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 22:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Application [Grand Chase]

Discussion on Application [Grand Chase] within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Application [Grand Chase]

Moderator application

Greetings, epvp community.

About me

I am Tin from the Philippines, 25 years of age, applying as a moderator for the reborn section. Former active member, released a few versions of a hack, and really loves to play this game. It has been more than 8 years, and now I do play it again.

Experience with Grand Chase

I've been playing the game since its release from more than 10 years ago. I have been part of that community for a long time, and was even one with the previous moderators' epvp group, Grand Chase Inspectors. I've been keeping up with the current trends that are being released in the forum. We will all notice that has its own sub-section and I would say it would be an advantage to have someone who speaks that native language, personally knowing that the section gets messy at times.

Related experience

I've been handing a general gaming community (mobile/pc) with a lot of members. I have handled tournaments, short podcasts, and stream moderation during the time of its activity.

Why would I be the best fit

Knowing my way around and my tenurity with Epvp and Grand Chase, as well as the secondary section's language as my mother tongue. The Grand Chase section of Epvp has just risen again due to its release with Steam. I've been seeing that current active members are almost new, and we would all see that if we visit the section. Which I believe that the section would need a moderating personnel or team. I also work mostly from home, giving me freedom to being in here. I keep an eye out for foul posts and letting the members know where to write their posts.

I would also love to work with team members especially if the community grew larger, and there would be more deciding factors just in case there's a need of judgement. I do weigh the matters before making a decision, and having to hear each side of the story and not being bias. I don't let emotion take over a decision as it may alter the verdict.

Final words

It is true that I have been inactive. This is because the Grand Chase Ph Server has shut down way back 2014~2015, and there was no game to play. Now that it's with Steam and globally available, I would like to help epvp handle the said community to keep it a clean and safe environment for the members.

I look forward hearing from the admins and managers regarding this application, and I would appreciate feedback from the community.
Closed Thread