Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 12:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Application [Moderator Shaiya]

Discussion on Application [Moderator Shaiya] within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Application [Moderator Shaiya]

Application for Shaiya and its sub-sections.

Introduction:
Hello Administration and Community,
My name is Marian, I am 28 years old and I’m applying as moderator for the Shaiya section.
Which Langauges do u talk: English, Romanian and some Spanish.
I’m currently FREE, In retirement avaible around 12 Hours per Day in front of PC.

Contact details: I can be contacted through Elitepvpers private message, by Skype (spyrowdude).

My experience with the Shaiya section:
I got introduced to the game in 2010, played the original version for almost two years and then I've Been on this comunity since 2013, Ex Developer of few Shaiya Private Servers, as Shaiya Rebirth 2012, Shaiya Riot and Shaiya Raven early 2014 , Shaiya Rebirth V2 and Shaiya Raven 2017..

Why am I applying:
I’ve been around since 2013, I know most rules for what it comes to Shaiya and its sub-sections. I’m a quite neutral person when it comes to monitoring and I take rules very seriously, reason i decided to stop runing Shaiya Private Servers and give this comunity the best!

Thank you for reading my application and take it into consideration. For any further details or questions feel free to private message me.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/19/2018, 10:15   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]SpyRow View Post
Application for Shaiya and its sub-sections...
Which Langauges do u talk: English...
Well, what can I say. I havent seen a better person that would fit this role..
Okay NO, Im sorry but you would never be able to serve shaiya section, nor another section at all. Reasons are too obvious.
As for your English, everyone have seen your posts and Im sure they understand that you are not able to communicate with people in a proper way.
That's my feedback, there is no hate or anything, but we have to improve EPvP, not make it worse.
A big no from me,
Cheers.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/19/2018, 10:20   #3

i vote for you spyrow for mod. goodluck baby boo
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2018, 10:41   #4

elite*gold: 16
Received Thanks: 7,521
A quick look on your last few posts is enough to state that you're absolutely not suitable for the position you're applying for.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2018, 11:25   #5
dotCom

elite*gold: 12400
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,386
afaik as a moderator you can't own a private .
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2018, 11:39   #6

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
No sorry. Your recent posts prove you don’t have the adequate attitude to become a moderator. And you’re not allowed to be a staff member on a private server whilst being a moderator here.
Old 03/19/2018, 15:22   #7

Lack of creativity obviously. When you want to copy or use the same structure someone else used at least put some effort into it and make it less obvious that it's a copy paste of my application.
Good luck anyway, I guess.
Old 03/19/2018, 16:31   #8

elite*gold: 12
-Support
As stated above.. Your lack of creativity and grammar is not something, that I would deem fit within the role of a moderator here at ElitePvPers.
Old 03/19/2018, 17:08   #9

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
I cannot think of a worse candidate for the moderator role in the Shaiya community, or any community for that matter.

Ioan Marian Müller, aka Apollyon/SpyRow has entered our community as a botnet master at some point between 2011 and 2012, in times when DDoS attacks were unheard of in Shaiya, and started taking down all private servers unless they gave in to his demands and paid him on a monthly basis. He is single handedly responsible for the Shaiya community losing a significant amount of players during those dark times. Having been merely a player during those times, I remember it being impossible to play on a decent server for more than a few days, a few weeks at most, because some admins would rather die on the feet than live on their knees, and I fully respect that. I would like to remind anyone reading this that it is only recently when most hosting providers started offering really good DDoS protection, while up until 2014 it was rather difficult to protect your server.

Without diving into too much detail, I will also mention that his criminal actions have lead to the demise of some of the greatest contributors our community ever had, including lilprohacker.

The only reason why he stopped with DDoS attacks is the fact that he lost most of his botnet's capacity. He is simply incapable of writing a single line of code, and it was already proven that all the powers he had in the past were stolen by him from his former partners which he back-stabbed as soon as he had enough access to the resources that he needed. I can, with full certainty, guarantee you that if he had any way of destroying the very little of what's left of this community in exchange for a mediocre amount of money, he would do it in a heartbeat.

In spite of lacking DDoS powers, he has continued with his criminal-like behavior in various ways, such as intimidating, scamming, stealing, lying, spreading false accusations, negativity and hatred, and of course engaging in some pathetic attempts at attacking servers which are better than his, which obviously ended up failing miserably.

That being said, one can only come to the same conclusion as all the posts above mine - that he is in no way fit for the moderator role.

P.S. I apologize for going somewhat off topic, but it is my goal to ensure that people see this excuse for a human being for what he really is.
Thanks
13 Users
Old 03/19/2018, 17:26   #10

elite*gold: 776
The Black Market: 193/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,739
You look like an annoying person and I also checked ur last posts. no thx

you are owner of a p-server so you are not allowed to become a mod if I am sure.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2018, 17:32   #11

elite*gold: 74
Well looking back in 2011 when you were still using the name Apollyon, based on your history about the things you have done long time ago, I would say NO, other than that I commend you for having the confidence to even post a MOD app.
Old 03/19/2018, 19:46   #12

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devsome View Post
afaik as a moderator you can't own a private .
Correct me if I'm wrong.
^

Also you're not suiteable for this position.
Old 03/24/2018, 15:56   #13

elite*gold: 615
In general i do not like your application , in my opinion it is too undecided. Moreover, you do not seem to know a lot really about the set of rules, because you state something as a qualification what speaks, actually, against you.

but anyway, good luck.

Best Regards,
Destrix
Old 03/24/2018, 16:31   #14

elite*gold: 120
Received Thanks: 2,755
You should not hold any official position with that kind of name. Sorry.
Old 03/26/2018, 09:29   #15
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum View Post
No sorry. Your recent posts prove you don’t have the adequate attitude to become a moderator. And you’re not allowed to be a staff member on a private server whilst being a moderator here.
#closed
Closed Thread