Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 17:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Application [S4League]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Application [S4League]

Dear epvp community,i want to present my application for moderator at S4League section of the website (blackmarket possibly excluded).

About myself:

My name is Denis,Dennis or Denny for closer friends,and im a 24yo guy from italy. My passions are pc-related stuff in general and animals,budgies/birds species the most. (I currently own 2 budgies and 2 lovebirds roseicollis). Im a strong-resolute type of person,wich never take parts,but only judge trough logical-thinking process,or by rules if there are given any. As i like to define my self: i'm neither the plates of a libra,but it's cane. Even if im italian,i love english speaking,as it's literally my 2nd language since i've been on the computer from the age of 12,altough i don't get to practice it very much,because im the only one that can actually speak it, in the whole family from both my parents side. What else to say..i love playing yugioh from time to time with people where i live,and i also play duel links on mobile. (Yeah,clash royale isn't the only one ahahah) Almost forgot to mention that im quite the fan of the pokemon franchise because it's literally one of the things i've grown up with,when i was a kid

Contact details:

I have discord ( Excavalier#5499 ),skype but lately not very used,and other commons comunications stuff like,whatsapp,msn.. (not using fb because i only have an account for cellphone apps)

My experience on s4league section and the game:

Well,im a veteran of both. I've been on the game since it's beta release,and still have vivid memories of it. Who cannot forget the ol' coupon shop,where you could buy crow and taser fp's with just 50 coupons? Certainly not me AH-ha!. Besides that,i've enjoyed this game from it's release at alaplaya because i tough it was a unique game at the time (in fact it was, from what i can remember of that time of the past),but also sadden a bit from time to time,seeing how much companies it did change,how much it have been milked and how much it have been ruined. But for me,this game it's like the first girl you ever loved: no matter how sh*t or bad she have become,you still always have a place in your heart for her. (This is just a metaphor,don't take me like a dweeb thats platonically love the game kek )
As for the section of this website,i've been there since 2011,and literally visited only that for something like 90% of the times,besides the general one's. (I've occasionally visited warrock and AuraKingdom for the remaining 10%). I always tryed to help whenever it was possible during my on-line time in there,and been sort of a side-helper on reporting stuff,like infractions,flame wars etc..

Why you should pick me:

Since i've explained some stuff above,i'll make you a long-story short,of reasons for picking me instead of someone else;

-long term. experience with both sections of elitepvpers and the game itself

-love to help other people,i'm active and know the rule's

-have moderate quantity of free time,so i can be active and vigilant in the section

-i think the current moderator isn't really active or been tyred of the role. (don't want to punish him or whatever because i know everybody can make mistakes,but i've reported a guy that revived a thread from 2010 since 3 days,and no actions have been taken)

-i have sympathy,lots of patience and will to help (wich i think firmly, are necessary components to make you a good and respected moderator)

-possibility to improve myself as a person,since it would be the first time ever for me,assuming such role

-if I will be given a chance to operate in elitepvpers team,i'm sure i'd be helpfull and nobody will regret their decision for giving me the possibility to do so

That's all i can think of and i would like to apologize for eventual grammar errors but i don't get to write long paragraph in eglish very often.

Have a nice day everyone

Old   #2

elite*gold: 8
No

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Dude' View Post
No
Explain to me your brainless judgment,since I have all that it takes to become moderator of that section. I don't see why i shouldn't
Old   #4

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 259/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by ħA.[T]aigaħ÷ View Post
Explain to me your brainless judgment,since I have all that it takes to become moderator of that section. I don't see why i shouldn't
Insulting in a mod application.... idk....

I didnt read your application tbh but i read your reaction and thats enough to say no.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

elite*gold: 4
Received Thanks: 4,981
Abgelehnt
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #6

elite*gold: 5
The Black Market: 1084/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cholik View Post
Abgelehnt
what @Cholik says

#rejected

Btw. it was me a pleasure.
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macadamia van Nussfried View Post
Insulting in a mod application.... idk....

I didnt read your application tbh but i read your reaction and thats enough to say no.
Saying that his judgment is brainless (wich actually is,because he isn't giving any explanation),it's not a insult to be honest. I know that i have all the requirements to fullfill the job,and that's more than enough for me. If the general opinion is no,than i can accept it,but if a random guy shows up saying "no" for whatever reason without giving any explanation for the choice,it's none the less brainless,especially when people volunteer and offer their time to help the next one.
Old   #8

Quote:
Saying that his judgment is brainless (wich actually is,because he isn't giving any explanation),it's not a insult to be honest. I know that i have all the requirements to fullfill the job,and that's more than enough for me. If the general opinion is no,than i can accept it,but if a random guy shows up saying "no" for whatever reason without giving any explanation for the choice,it's none the less brainless,especially when people volunteer and offer their time to help the next one.
Insulting is insulting even if its reasonable and thats against the forum rules.
Old   #9

Quote:
Insulting is insulting even if its reasonable ann thats against the forum rules.
Show me where it's written that telling "brainless" to a person is classified as an insult and then i will apologize if that's the case
Old   #10

Quote:
If you act like this only with a post like "No", Dude in this case I don´t wanna know how you act in case of mod insults etc.

I had so many PMs with "f.... y..." etc. if you can´t keep cool it´s a big problem and in fact you´re making more trouble instead of helping anyone.

First think, than post that´s one of the most important rules in a mod application as it´s more in the view of getting rated as everything else on epvp.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

Quote:
Show me where it's written that telling "brainless" to a person is classified as an insult and then i will apologize if that's the case
Well theres no list in what inuslting words are listed but i doubt that a proper polite person would call anyone brainless.
Old   #12

elite*gold: 212
Base on your replies for being insulted. NO
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepismagic View Post
First think, than post
I actually did,unlike that guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepismagic View Post
If you act like this only with a post like "No", Dude in this case I don´t wanna know how you act in case of mod insults etc.

I had so many PMs with "f.... y..." etc. if you can´t keep cool it´s a big problem and in fact you´re making more trouble instead of helping anyone
Believe me that i can do it,otherwise in the first place i never tryed to apply for the position.

Quote:
Well theres no list in what inuslting words are listed but i doubt that a proper polite person would call anyone brainless.
A polite person also give explanation of their choices,without giving "no" as response for no reasons at all.
Old   #14

Quote:
I actually did,unlike that guy.
You´re wrong, three persons are telling you that this was an or as an insult and you are not able to reflect yourself you are just putting the finger on the other person who just sayd "No". That´s the next minus point.

Btw. you´re words are now saying "look those dude didn´t thinked about what he posted" which is not true, it´s no rule that someone has to give a Feedback with x words, it´s okay in case someone is just writing Yes or No, it doens´t look nice but it´s not really wrong.

Quote:
Believe me that i can do it,otherwise in the first place i never tryed to apply for the position.
That´s what you think, I don´t believe it and that´s my qualified feedback.

Quote:
A polite person also give explanation of their choices,without giving "no" as response for no reasons at all.
And now you want to tell us that the user was unpolite. You´re making it worse and worse with your kind of explainations.
Old   #15

Quote:

That's right but u could politely ask him why hes saying "no", instead of calling him "brainless" and thats the point.
I dont want to see a mod who cant be polite.
Sry but rejected.

Edit: I dont see any reason why i should spend my time on an unreasonable discussion.