Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 15:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Moderator Application]Conquer Online

Discussion on [Moderator Application]Conquer Online within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/27/2010, 14:09   #76

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
This threads all about what you think about this guy.
So if your going to say Yes/No give an explanation as to why.

I personally havent been on the forums of late...again as im extremely bored of the forums so I cannot say anything about it.
I just received a PM about this thread so I have tended to it.

But yea, from reading comments...Tell him why! you are saying no! Its frustrating not knowing why or not getting a response in the same post. Dont just say "I am willing to give arguments". Just do it.

Hiyoal
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2010, 14:11   #77

elite*gold: 326
vote for YES!
Old 01/27/2010, 17:30   #78

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiyoal View Post
This threads all about what you think about this guy.
So if your going to say Yes/No give an explanation as to why.

I personally havent been on the forums of late...again as im extremely bored of the forums so I cannot say anything about it.
I just received a PM about this thread so I have tended to it.

But yea, from reading comments...Tell him why! you are saying no! Its frustrating not knowing why or not getting a response in the same post. Dont just say "I am willing to give arguments". Just do it.

Hiyoal
I agree, but perhaps he isn't very interested in my vote?
There are certain persons whose vote won't really surprise me.
Old 01/28/2010, 01:47   #79

No, and the reasons have been well explained by others.
Old 01/28/2010, 01:52   #80

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by spare2 View Post
Would you like to go into greater detail?
Old 01/28/2010, 02:48   #81

I think you know what I am talking about. Unless you want someone to bring it down to you with solid words, I suggest you not ask that question.
Just to let you know(seeing you're 16), even though somes things are not said explicitly, doesn't mean it's not there.
Old 01/28/2010, 04:47   #82

I say no.

This is your third name change (from Tiku - Hepatitis C - .Arco from October '09). With the last name change, it appears you are Arcotemple, which you got yourself banned under that name.
And others have said Arcotemple is PeTe Ninja (and your name seems to verify you are Arcotemple...), which if it is true, I strongly oppose you becoming a mod (multiple personalities..ftl?).

To end, seeing and reading your posts/responses, I just don't believe you're capable of being a mod.

edit: link to 's user page.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2010, 09:07   #83

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetterX View Post
I say no.

This is your third name change (from Tiku - Hepatitis C - .Arco from October '09). With the last name change, it appears you are Arcotemple, which you got yourself banned under that name.
And others have said Arcotemple is PeTe Ninja (and your name seems to verify you are Arcotemple...), which if it is true, I strongly oppose you becoming a mod (multiple personalities..ftl?).

To end, seeing and reading your posts/responses, I just don't believe you're capable of being a mod.

edit: link to 's user page.
I am not PeTe Ninja.
I am Arcotemple, pretty much everyone knows that by now.
And yes I have been banned under that name before, but like I said, I've changed. As Arco all I did was flame and never contribute. I turned around, I actually try to help around the forusm now.
Old 01/28/2010, 09:59   #84

Received Thanks: 5,973
Yes.
Old 01/28/2010, 12:38   #85

Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Arco View Post
I am not PeTe Ninja.
And yes I have been banned under that name before, but like I said, I've changed. As Arco all I did was flame and never contribute. I turned around, I actually try to help around the forusm now.
I think whats more important than your account getting banned, is the reason for your previous account getting banned.

Which was that you insulted a moderator, and even said your goodbyes to epvpers, while i beleive people can change, i also beleive that their past defines them. Which appears to be true with you since you are still very rude, and sarcastic.

You have already had 2 warnings, how longs it going to be before you end up with an infraction?
Old 01/28/2010, 18:20   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by niockubi View Post
vote for YES!
Your not even on the Co P server section which is where Arco (Hepatitis C) is mostly at, so why are you even voting? And if your going to vote, then give a freaking reason. Can you not read?
Old 01/28/2010, 21:59   #87

I'm just wondering, have any of you guys read the applications needed in thread? Sorry to pop the bubble. Arco how many times were you banned from this forum to begin with? 3-4 times right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
I think whats more important than your account getting banned, is the reason for your previous account getting banned.

Which was that you insulted a moderator, and even said your goodbyes to epvpers, while i beleive people can change, i also beleive that their past defines them. Which appears to be true with you since you are still very rude, and sarcastic.

You have already had 2 warnings, how longs it going to be before you end up with an infraction?
He was banned on several occasions for different reasons: he had two accounts. He used one and thanked himself on the other AFAIK.
Old 01/28/2010, 22:14   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sion~ View Post
I'm just wondering, have any of you guys read the applications needed in thread? Sorry to pop the bubble. Arco how many times were you banned from this forum to begin with? 3-4 times right?

He was banned on several occasions for different reasons: he had two accounts. He used one and thanked himself on the other AFAIK.
Not sure about all, but ive heard THE thank thing before.
Old 01/29/2010, 01:08   #89

Received Thanks: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hepatitis X View Post
I agree, but perhaps he isn't very interested in my vote?
There are certain persons whose vote won't really surprise me.
In the end its the admins who make the final decision. If say 10 people provide thorough explanations as to why they vote "YES" while 15 or so people just say "NO" then it is likely that the "YES" ' s will be taken into greater account.
No matter if the @threadstarter cares about it or not, its mostly intended at the admins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spare2 View Post
At least quote or list the people who have provided the explanations for you.

Hiyoal
Old 01/29/2010, 01:10   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Arco View Post
I am not PeTe Ninja.
You have acknowledged your identity as . Arcotemple was banned in 07-25-2009.
Do I have to say any thing else?

Closed Thread