Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 12:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mod-Application [Private Silkroad online]

Discussion on Mod-Application [Private Silkroad online] within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
Smile Mod-Application [Private Silkroad online]

Hello Elitepvpers community.

I would like to apply for a "MOD" Moderator in the so called [Private Silk-road online] section, and here is my application, please read it carefully:

E-mail:
ICQ: I don't have one (1 way to contact with me is enough other than that, just a waste of time )

Lets start the questions, it will show you many details:

Why do you want to be a "Moderator"?

- Mainly, many people are just saying stop spam/insulting..etc, and the majority doesn't take it serious, and other just say stop spam and they just move to the next thread, and these spams didnt bug them at all, in my case iam 100% bugged from spammers on the Private SRO section, i just some times check the Discussion area if the server is on/ any new actions, and i find useless posts as spam???

Secondly, i would like some Admins (Disregarding my application) to take a look at Private SRO section, it has 7 moderators, only 3 are active, Invincible noob, Alex and Theoneofgod, Inv noob and theoneofgod are busy in the other ISRO/FSRO sections (i really appreciate it), Alex in our section, but its not enough, and its proved when i see lots of unstoppable spam,Julian, Franko these are in active mods, so i would like to give a helping hand to the PSRO section.

All in all i am a number 1 spam hater, and very active.

How long did you play PSRO/SRO?How much time did you spend?How much did you experience in SRO?

- Well, well, i am in SRO for over 3 years(4 and half) now, maybe, just maybe, i am the reason you guys are playing it right now, since i was from the first people advertising it in many forums when SRO was in it's 60 cap(old old times).

I can/did answer many questions about builds, hacks, exploits, bots.

Early at 80 cap (1 or 2 years ago) i started to look for bots/hacks...so i am not new AT ALL.

All in all i can tell you i do know what i am talking about when ever i try to help.

Are you active on forum, how much time did/do you spend in this forum?

- OK, if u did read the upper part you will think i am going to be a "Moderator" because i only played SRO over 3 years, but not really, i heard about Elitepvpers, and had some old old account, and that forum helped me a lot in many downloads as: bots and even news about what's new like Agbot first launch...so here i am trying to make that forum so clean for many new visitors.

All in all I spend like 4~5 and half hours in the forum (if not more), and i am so active, trying to help with guides, reporting...

How can you handle some of the so called "Stupid" comments or disliked comments?

- Well, sir, there is nothing called "Stupid comment", if it was a spam, then a warning will be given friendly if it became worst infraction (that's an official thing).

However, i will hate giving an infraction or a warning, i will be so so understanding and my key word is patience, but if it is really really needed and now way, i will sadly do it.

If you do mean by "Stupid comments" these newbies who are seeking help, i will help.

If you do mean by "Stupid comments" these people who just throw a careless post, then i would do my best to warn them friendly, and if a misunderstanding i will clear the points in the given green line of the forum rules.

I do not hate any comment, so there is nothing called a "Disliked comment" at least with me.

All in all..Rules are Rules.

How can you act toward other Elitepvpers users, Moderators, Guards...etc?

- Mainly, i am too friendly with any one, i do mean any one if a "Moderator" did infract me, i just do nothing if i got some point to clear i do clear them BUT in the best way far far away from insulting, most of times, i never complain about infractions given....

With guards, i try to help them by reporting other spam/useless thread, which, actually became so popular in the PSRO section.

With other normal users, "Hello how are you today^^", i do act like that, just...friendly .

Did you have any experience being a "Moderator" before?

- No sir,(not a big thing to be mentioned) but i would like Elitepvpers to be my first try, and it will sure be the best of any other.

(Additional)More about me:

I am just a simple player of SRO, and a user of Elitepvpers, and i am proud to be so.

I don't ever hate any type of people, or an kind of races.

I don't ever judge people from there nations, unlike many people does.

I do judge a person from his posts/questions.

I am so friendly, i dont really like to lose a friend, or be insulted a lot, on the other side i am not that who wants so much attention, i may be anti social(not speaking with others around sometimes.But not insulting them as that is an insulting personality not an anti social one), but when i speak to some one iam friendly.

I do hate drama, i hate problems with others, insulting, and i hate spam and mostly off topic spam (it makes me feel like i am blind from what is happening.)

I do love sense of humor (you can see that in my Sig.)

I do love to have my own style of writing, not copying other people way of writing/guides/posts.

I do hate that emotion--> but i am fine with it (What?, i am just saying...).

After all: I am so serious about the matter to be a "Mod" and help this forum just like when it helped/helps me, despite the difficulties i will face, and i will be ready in anytime to moderate the sro/prsro section happily

~Thanks in advance~

Yours,
WorldDj
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/14/2009, 07:03   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546

Yeah,my vote is yes,some of the sro mods are really inactive.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2009, 15:49   #3

Received Thanks: 2,198
+1 @ above..

It's getting really difficult to stay on top of the threads, etc..

I try though, when I have time

[YES] from me, good luck!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2009, 18:19   #4

Received Thanks: 2,990
Very active at reporting.I say yes,but you've got 3 expired infractions,which might be considered as a problem.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2009, 02:06   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleNoOB View Post
Very active at reporting.I say yes,but you've got 3 expired infractions,which might be considered as a problem.
I guess expired infraction doesnt count, right?
Old 09/15/2009, 02:59   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowfyr
Please only post a application if your infraction level is at 0/0 (0)

zero infractions
zero warnings
zero total

expired infractions/warnings doesn't count
Its a definite yes to you, based on the replies and your application is really nice.
Good job.

All the best,

Zion~
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2009, 09:08   #7

I don't know you, but Application ist very nice.
[Yes] for me and good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2009, 10:58   #8

elite*gold: 0
Yes For Me

Good Luck ^_^
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2009, 19:30   #9

• Formal writing: [-]
  • Post/Spam count: [+/-]
  • Activity: [+]
  • Power of Will: [+]

Overall: [+]

Good luck bro.

See ya on MSN :P.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2009, 23:42   #10

Thanks for the positive support, i would like to see more votes negatively or positivly.
Old 09/15/2009, 23:45   #11

Very active member, i wouldnt count the infractions, getting infractions in the psro area is like getting a ticket for driving to fast in a no speed limit area.... hope somebody gets the point, if it gets just one person, i did my job

clear yes [x] no []
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2009, 00:57   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by recking View Post
Very active member, i wouldnt count the infractions, getting infractions in the psro area is like getting a ticket for driving to fast in a no speed limit area.... hope somebody gets the point, if it gets just one person, i did my job

clear yes [x] no []
Thanks for the support, if i got your point correctly, my job will be(/is) putting a speed limit in the mentioned area(PSRO section).
Old 09/16/2009, 09:10   #13

Application: [+] (nicely done *thumbs up*)
Age/maturity: [+] (very mature for your age i'd say )
Post counts: [+] (considering u joined later then me and have more posts then me *the usefull posts* I can imagine how active you are )
Thanks: [+] (good to see them but as you said "not important")

Overall YES
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2009, 11:15   #14

Received Thanks: 9,134
Like you

But you are in the forum since july..
It's for me to early but you have my yes
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2009, 11:40   #15

WorldDj ..Very friendly , active and helpfull ..
The best choice for a moderator on Private Silkroad online section ..
And cuz he deserve it my vote goes to yes ..thx
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread