Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 16:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mod-Application [Private Silkroad online]

Discussion on Mod-Application [Private Silkroad online] within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/26/2009, 22:27   #61

elite*gold: 0
A big YES just for you !
Good luck !
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2009, 18:40   #62

Well dude , best of wishes.
From what i read here AND saw with my own eyes around the forum , you are certainly more than capable to apply AND succeed at becoming one of the many needed moderators at the PSRO section.
Making a summary to what i said 'till now ... You definetly get a +
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2009, 05:18   #63

Way to go
GoodLuck On Modding you deserve it
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2009, 23:46   #64

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
i say yes i like u and u help where u can help

ill vote you ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2009, 00:12   #65

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,105
Yes, definitely yes, I don't like a lot of people on this forum, a couple of people I do like are John Dread (Because he KNOWS how to DISCUSS and he's not ignorant), lopasas (BECAUSE HE'S ONE CRAZY *** MOTHER ****** JUST LIKE ME) WorldDj (Overall a nice guy, real meaning of a good guy) and a couple of more, so definitely yes, i like this guy.
No ****.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2009, 05:00   #66

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDTheGreat View Post
Yes, definitely yes, I don't like a lot of people on this forum, a couple of people I do like are John Dread (Because he KNOWS how to DISCUSS and he's not ignorant), lopasas (BECAUSE HE'S ONE CRAZY *** MOTHER ****** JUST LIKE ME) WorldDj (Overall a nice guy, real meaning of a good guy) and a couple of more, so definitely yes, i like this guy.
No ****.
Yo DoubleD , long time didn't talk
yeah this buddy is good guy
he deserves modding on whole sro section :P
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/02/2009, 20:49   #67

Received Thanks: 1,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolrko View Post
This buddy is good guy
he deserves modding on whole sro section :P
Not the whole section, just the private section for now, and when i get used to it and feel ready i can moderate the whole section, but private section for now, 18days no response..does this mean i have no hope/chance to moderate the Psection?or this is normalO.o?
Oh and DoubleD, thanks for your reply iam flattered.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/02/2009, 23:43   #68

Received Thanks: 1,210
DJ it takes time, i didnt reah back from them for umm a month or two i had actually forgotten about it when i got a pm from SOLOMAN.... it was kinda funny, actually made my mouth drop
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/03/2009, 18:15   #69

G00D Luck Sir.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/03/2009, 20:20   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADP00L View Post
DJ it takes time, i didnt reah back from them for umm a month or two i had actually forgotten about it when i got a pm from SOLOMAN.... it was kinda funny, actually made my mouth drop
Looks like i will just do as you said and forget this application till i get the pm if iam refused or confirmed and thanks for the possitive supports guys (keep your negative/positive support going)...thanks once again!!
Old 10/05/2009, 20:04   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldDj View Post
Looks like i will just do as you said and forget this application till i get the pm if iam refused or confirmed and thanks for the possitive supports guys (keep your negative/positive support going)...thanks once again!!
Good luck my friend, I know you will do a great job if you are accepted Now you just need to wait
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2009, 20:32   #72

Received Thanks: 3,355
Quote:
Patience to win do it and you will get it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2009, 01:10   #73

Definate "YES" for me

I see you around a lot, and you already act like a MOD - helping people out around the SRO section - so would really like to see the MOD name next to WorldDJ

And like i said on Eckoro application, the SRO MOD's are so inactive (excluding alexxx and oneofgod - whatever he's called) so i wanna see sum nice, cool MOD's to sort sum of the spammin **** out

Really hope you get the MOD status bro, best of luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2009, 15:08   #74

I will be inactive for like 5~10 days...i am getting my comp to be fixed.Will i find myself a mod when i come back...? a dream O_o
Old 10/13/2009, 17:02   #75

Quote:
I will be inactive for like 5~10 days...i am getting my comp to be fixed.Will i find myself a mod when i come back...? a dream O_o
We can only wish. =D
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread