Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bewerbung [Soldier Front Philippines] - Moderator

Discussion on Bewerbung [Soldier Front Philippines] - Moderator within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bewerbung [Soldier Front Philippines] - Moderator

i will apply as a moderator in soldier front section.
Ok my join date isn't good but i am very active for it.
i was posting a little too much in off-topic but now i am posting in soldier section more than other sections here on this forum.

Name:Jerlad
Languages: filipino english

Activity: I am active every hour to check the news,posts.So around 5 hours per day or more.

ICQ UIN: Sorry i don't have one.

eMail:

Why do you want to be moderator?

i want to be a moderator because i will help peoples,lock old threads,report guy, report guys who are spamming or flaming,deleting or replace corrupted/old link or virus links(to delete).I am very active too how peoples can see i am online every day, almost ever hour checking the forum.I know i can do more and i am doing it.I will have soldier fornt philippines section clean without spammers,flammers.

How much experience do you have with the issue from the forum you apply for a moderator job?

i have much experiences with the theme(Soldier front philippines section).I was playing cabal for 1 years so i know all the things and how to fix almost all the things.I already do my own server for cabal but i deleted it because i don't have got a host.i am a GM on Soldier front philippines adekz too.

Do you have enough time to visit the board averaged two days and to take an interest in the forum?
Yes i can.I am online every day and i answer in the Soldier Front main section.I think it's enough

Can you act good in general with other human beings?
Yes i can.peoples are always friendly to me no one was ever flaming on me.
Old 08/05/2009, 08:33   #2

elite*gold: 20
Well you know about the join date but for the post your really low.

In your other post. " i will apply as a moderator or Guardian in soldier front section."

A guard would be good for you since you said you report people. But there are 0 report posted by you.

A no for mod. Maybe for guard.
Old 08/05/2009, 17:35   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikichan View Post
Well you know about the join date but for the post your really low.

In your other post. " i will apply as a moderator or Guardian in soldier front section."

A guard would be good for you since you said you report people. But there are 0 report posted by you.

A no for mod. Maybe for guard.
Same. NO.

And your application is very short.
Old 08/05/2009, 21:14   #4

elite*gold: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by [S]harp[S]Hoter[S] View Post
i will apply as a moderator in soldier front section.
Ok my join date isn't good but i am very active for it.
i was posting a little too much in off-topic but now i am posting in soldier section more than other sections here on this forum.

Name:Jerlad
Languages: filipino english

Activity: I am active every hour to check the news,posts.So around 5 hours per day or more.

ICQ UIN: Sorry i don't have one.

eMail:

Why do you want to be moderator?

i want to be a moderator because i will help peoples,lock old threads,report guy, report guys who are spamming or flaming,deleting or replace corrupted/old link or virus links(to delete).I am very active too how peoples can see i am online every day, almost ever hour checking the forum.I know i can do more and i am doing it.I will have soldier fornt philippines section clean without spammers,flammers.

How much experience do you have with the issue from the forum you apply for a moderator job?

i have much experiences with the theme(Soldier front philippines section).I was playing cabal for 1 years so i know all the things and how to fix almost all the things.I already do my own server for cabal but i deleted it because i don't have got a host.i am a GM on Soldier front philippines adekz too.

Do you have enough time to visit the board averaged two days and to take an interest in the forum?
Yes i can.I am online every day and i answer in the Soldier Front main section.I think it's enough

Can you act good in general with other human beings?
Yes i can.peoples are always friendly to me no one was ever flaming on me.
Hi, Sharp i've seen your post's since im from Soldier front but not fili but i check it out once in a while ^^, Most post you make are good and helpfull but i would not suggest you as a mod. You need More experience on the job, and well you should apply to guard first, i've seen alot of people spamming fili soldier front and just today i was like 2 people with unapropiate photo's (nude) stuff like that you should take care :P and help out. Then in a couple of months when you have enough post and experiance try out again for fili mod ^^, Till then i doubt you'll make a good one.

Best Regards,
Lion2205