Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 02:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Moderator] Runescape

Discussion on [Moderator] Runescape within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 40
[Moderator] Runescape

• eMail:

• Why do you want to be moderator? The reason I want to be a Moderator for the Runescape forum are for the following reasons: First, people are posting items with viruses and there isn't a mod who can remove the link and close the Thread and send a ban request. Second: I provide a good guides, I'll make sure people follow the forum rules, and I worn people before doing an account trading. Third: I might not have that much activity, but if I were a mod, I would have to ability to do more things, and finally these are other reasons: I really like being a leader, and I think I would do a great job as a mod, I think there needs to be a mod in the Runescape Forum, and if there isn't there would be a lot of people getting viruses, when a mod could of stopped it, and I would love to do everything I can to help everyone that need it, because, I'm a really good helper, I try to make everything a easy as possible, but if I can't I will spend as much time as it takes, to get the job done. I really think I can and will make a difference when it comes to helping people.

• How much experience do you have with the issue from the forum you apply for a moderator job? To begin I own my own forum, and I was a mod at other forums, but this forum is a better and more active place, and I feel I can help out more. I don't think I will have a lot of issues, and I will really make a difference in this forum. I think I would be a great applicant for the position of a "Mod" because I have the experience it takes. I currently have a website, and I know how to run a forum.

• Do you have enough time to visit the board averaged two days and to take an interest in the forum? I am on almost 8 hours every day, So I think that is good, most days like 10 hours. I am almost always on this forum checking if something changes, and if I can help in anyway, because I think it would be the right thing to do. I know I don't have a lot of posts, or Thanks, but that shouldn't count me out on being the mod, because i know i would do a great job as being a mod!

• Do you took part there before you sent your application? Yes, I made a lot of guides on how to make a Runescape Private Server, and even more. And another Topic where people can tell us about their server, and another one as a hack, I know it isn't much, but there isn't much going on there besides people trading accounts, and i don't have any account to trade, or want to trade, that is the reason why I am not talking or posting threads there.

• Do you have a lot of patience with questions which you think themselves that they are very stupid? Yes, I am very patience, because, if it was me asking i would be asking a stupid question, but no question is stupid. I really like helping people, and I could do it all day if it took for the person to get what he wants to know. And I will stay there, to make sure that it is in a civil manor, not an animal like manor. I am really patient and I can wait as long ask it takes, for someone to get it, I don't know how many times I can say this but it's true, that's really what type of person I am.

• Can you act good in general with other human beings? Yes, I have a really good personality, that everyone likes, I wont flame anyone, I will help everyone, until the job gets done! I think everyone will like it, i don't get angry, i don't like flame wars, and i will do all that i can to prevent flame wars, because I am a really nice guy, I will do all i can in my power, to help everyone, and be a good person, to EVERYONE

• Did you ever operate as an moderator before? Well, I have my own forums, and i was a mod on someone else forums. Like i was saying,I have my own website, but there is no one one it, except for 3 people, but that doesn't make a forums, But I did manage it very well, and I can do the same for "Runescape" because there really needs to be a mod there, and i think i would be a great moderator for that forum, because i have experience, And i am a good person, and I am understanding, But the only thing that is holding me back is the post counts, so please don't let me that decide if I become a mod or not
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2009, 09:44   #2

elite*gold: 271
Received Thanks: 2,082
yeeeep after long time of wait it happens somebody made an application for runescape cuz there is really need a mod i like your application
Old 04/09/2009, 15:28   #3

Thank you;
I always wanted to be 'THE RUNESCAPE MOD";
And i'm just worried my post count might be kinda low.
But I will get it up.
Old 04/09/2009, 18:03   #4

dont do that it makes bad light on you.. and no doppelposts
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2009, 18:06   #5

There you go =P
Whoa. I didn't even notice that ahaha
+ Thanks
Old 04/09/2009, 18:47   #6

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 9,134
Application: 0

Don't know how you was in the Forum.
Your Application got much mistakes.

From me a yes
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2009, 21:16   #7

Could you please show me the mistakes. Please;
I really wanna fix it.
Thanks for the feedback.
Old 04/09/2009, 22:15   #8

I looked jost on your 1 sentences

Quote:
The reason why I want to be a Moderator for the runescape forum is* for the following reasons
is* = i think there must come are...it's plural^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2009, 22:29   #9

Oh =D
Okay I will fix it.
Okay =D
Old 04/10/2009, 01:22   #10

Quote:
First, people are posting items with viruses and there is no mod to do anything about it
and there isn't a mod who can do something about it

or better to say..

and there isn't a mod who can remove the link and close the Thread and send a banrequest

Quote:
I make sure people remember the forum rules
I make sure that people remember the forum rules..

gerble there are to many mistakes ;D
Old 04/10/2009, 01:36   #11

I edited again. Thanks So much!
Old 04/10/2009, 01:53   #12

gerble are you german? if yes write it in german...
Old 04/10/2009, 03:02   #13

Now ENGLISH version and German!
I used a Translator.
Please give me feedback in english =P
Old 04/10/2009, 10:12   #14

Received Thanks: 3,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerble93 View Post
Thank you;
I always wanted to be 'THE RUNESCAPE MOD";
And i'm just worried my post count might be kinda low.
But I will get it up.
Well, it is, compared with join date.. it shows that you aren't much active in posting.
Old 04/10/2009, 10:26   #15

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerble93 View Post
Now ENGLISH version and German!
I used a Translator.
Please give me feedback in english =P
do yourself a favor and remove the german version...
its full of mistakes.
Closed Thread