Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 01:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Application Form [Dekaron/2moons]

Discussion on Application Form [Dekaron/2moons] within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,355
Application Form [Dekaron/2moons]

Hello everyone, I just decided to make new moderator application.

eMail:

Why do you want to be moderator?

I want to be moderator because I like this forum a lot, I would keep dekaron and 2moons sections clear, as there are five of them.Yes, there are already two moderators, and they do their job well, but they can't do it all the day, most of us have a real life, and If there would be third moderator, it wouldn't bother anyone, I think.

How much experience do you have with the issue from the forum you apply for a moderator job?

Well, my experience with the issue from the forums I apply for are good by my opinion, since I came mainly for dekaron and 2moons hacks/pservers etc.(when I registered on this forum), but later it changed, I found this forum as very good forum, nice community, except some members,such as advertisers... I was looking on all the sections in this forum etc... Most of my posts were made in 2moons/dekaron sections, and I gained a lot of experience since I went here.

Do you have enough time to visit the board averaged two days and to take an interest in the forum?

As I'm interested in this forum a lot, I do.When I was new member, I was here just to check if there are new private servers for dekaron, later I received an 'offer' from Mastershouter to look on topic , I didn't know about it, but I knew about forum guardian posts few days before, I looked on it etc, and became forum guardian of those sections, thanks to Mastershouter. So I because guard and decided to be more active and also decided to stay on this forum for as long time as possible.

Did you take part there before you sent your application?

Sure I did, as the answers above say. I took an 'big part' on it, I think, at least in 2moons pserver hosting section, as it is the section where most people post.

Do you have a lot of patience with questions which you think theirselves that they are very stupid?

Yes I do, most of time... I just post what that person should do,or where should he go (what section,thread..) and leave it on moderators of those sections.Mostly I try to help or I just don't post there anything.

Can you act good in general with other human beings?

Yes, I can, and I'm sure, as my job requies this (real life job), and I always try to act good, but sometimes I just can't, but that's normal for all the people.

Have you ever operated as an moderator before?

Yes, I have. I have opereted as an moderator on two forums, forums about ran online (MMORPG), but I admit that those forums weren't that 'big' as this one.

trane
Thanks
8 Users
Old 01/06/2009, 12:52   #2

I think this is really good, ...you really found nice reasons for the "questions" so it is convincing!! And i think you would be a good moderator. You are nice and because of you i gain alot of experience because you helped me several times.
Old 01/06/2009, 12:55   #3

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
Sorry but before I can write a comment here moderators have to be needed in the section. Lowfyr updates the Sticky-Thread here and it exists not only for show. If Lowfyr gives you the permission to apply IŽll write a comment.

Regards,
John Dread
Old 01/06/2009, 15:54   #4

YES

very friendly +

good post count , good thanks , good join date , good application and so on xD
Old 01/06/2009, 16:59   #5

Alright ~trane~ now that I got it confirmed IŽll write a comment.
IŽll just start as always.

1) The application itself
Your application is pretty well written. The volume is good and your phrasing in English is adequate also. Well thereŽs nothing left to say concerning that.

Appraisal: [+]

2) Activity and other statistics:
Your statistics are very impressive for an applicant. Post- and Thankscount are good as well. Joindate could be better but I think thatŽs not grave in this case.

3) Other circumstances:
The fact that you are a Forum-Guardian for quite a long time brings you a + on the list.

Conclusion:
In the case that moderators are needed in the section you apply for, you would be a good candidate. I wouldnŽt stand in your way to moderator.

[+] + [+] + [+] = [+]

Regards,
John Dread
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2009, 12:39   #6

elite*gold: 105
Yeah, is active and friendly .
Old 01/07/2009, 17:27   #7

Yap ^^

Very active +friendly *not for me* lol

Still hope he gets accepted to Mods :P
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/07/2009, 17:54   #8

yes make him mod he deserves it anyways atleast when hes mod he cant report me heh xD
Old 01/07/2009, 20:23   #9

Received Thanks: 1,581
yes, he is very nice, active and so on
Old 01/07/2009, 20:31   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by killeros19 View Post
ok last off-topic comment

hahah i knew u love me
i just knew ;P
Quote:
Originally Posted by killeros19 View Post
well every time i go on Epvp he is online

Good active kid ;P

just stop spamming here now
Old 01/07/2009, 22:11   #11

Received Thanks: 4,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dread View Post
just stop spamming here now
approved

Well trane is a good and active member.

you got my "YES"

#spamposts deleted
Old 01/08/2009, 06:39   #12

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
Trane is always active. He has also been trusted with guardianship over the 2moons/dekaron which shows that he does not abuse his rights.

The application is also very informal, is layed out splendidly and shows that quite a lot of thought has been put into this application.

Good amount of Thanks...Even though they don't mean that much.
Great amount of posts...having an average post count per day of 8 is hard as to get.

Id love to have him on the mod team, seems like a great guy aswell.

Hiyoal
Old 01/09/2009, 17:46   #13

elite*gold: 19
Yes
Old 01/13/2009, 10:11   #14

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 29,520
Yes
Old 01/16/2009, 14:28   #15

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
What do they have to lose if they give you a chance?
Yes,i think you`re the right mod.
Closed Thread