I don't really understand why would you try to change your behavior after you would be Moderator since we judge about your current behavior.
Indeed, that's why I said I'll have to prove it first, which I will. ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Αcid
Anyway some of your posts seem a bit rude in my eyes and you are pretty young, too young in my opinion.
This shouldn't be a problem, imho.
Maturity, when required, isn't really a problem for me.
I am also wouldn't be the only moderator who is 14, I think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Αcid
And i think to be guardian is a nice volunteer job + it would help your reputation a bit.
I'm sorry, but I have to disagree.
I know that in the SRO section, people don't really care about the guardian badge.
PortalDark is a Guardian there, but people just seem to ignore it.
Sorry for disagreeing with you on some points, I'm just trying to make my opinion clear.
Thanks for the reply!
Just a little side note, you can't apply for a subsection, if you'll get added, it'll be on the entire sro section A small change in your attitude would get my vote.
Well it's just my opinion, of course you can disagree with my points if you want to.
Maturity comes with a certain age that's why i do not like applications from under-aged forum members (that's not meant as an offense) but in the end it's all up to the administration anyway.
Just a little side note, you can't apply for a subsection, if you'll get added, it'll be on the entire sro section A small change in your attitude would get my vote.
Oh, I didn't know that, I'll change the title then.
Your signature tells me that you left e*pvp and that you won't return before 2013. So why don't you do us that favour and just stay away? Being a troll is neither appreciated nor tolerated. Even not if you'd be a good one, what you actually are not.
Your signature tells me that you left e*pvp and that you won't return before 2013. So why don't you do us that favour and just stay away? Being a troll is neither appreciated nor tolerated. Even not if you'd be a good one, what you actually are not.
that's none of your business brah ! You won't control me to be here or not theconartist is the worst mod i've ever
(Did i mention that he dun know **** about sro ?)
and once more lesderied (i just can't spell his name xD)
yea we had some argues but he is still an awesome guy and it's still not your problem if i'm here or not
[Moderator Application - RFO Section] 12/30/2010 - Joining e*pvp - 3 Replies Hi everyone, I want to be a Moderator for the game RisingForce Section of the Elitepvpers Community(:
Lets get to know me a little bit better, my names David Hoax, Im 19 years old Im currently out of school. I have a job. And have received a Bachelors In computer Science and work as an at-home IT Systems Programmer for Intel(: I was born in Atlanta Georgia, my ethnicity is White & I'm Christian. There are a few ways to contact me, but I'm mostly on Skype, MSN & Facebook, Or you can...
[Moderator Application - RFO Section] 12/14/2010 - Joining e*pvp - 3 Replies Hi everyone, I want to be a Moderator for the game RisingForce Section of the Elitepvpers Community(:
Lets get to know me a little bit better, my names David Hoax, Im 24 years old Im currently out of school. I have a job. And have received a Bachelors In computer Science and work as an at-home IT Systems Programmer for Intel(: I was born in Atlanta Georgia, my ethnicity is White & I'm Christian. There are a few ways to contact me, but I'm mostly on Skype, MSN & Facebook, Or you can...
[Moderator Application] Private SRO Section 06/11/2010 - Joining e*pvp - 3 Replies First I'ma goin to introduce my self.
My name is Andrius and I am from Lithuania. My hobbies are to surf forums and talkin with girls, and by girls I mean my mom (j/k) ^^
Anyway...
Messenger (ICQ/MSN/...):
MSN: [email protected]
Age:
17
[Application] Moderator Mt2-Section 01/25/2010 - Joining e*pvp - 22 Replies Hallo E*pvpers,
Vorwort:
Ich weiß, dass es aufjedenfall noch andere Bewerber verdient haben Moderator in der Mt2-Section zu werden.
Dennoch würde auch ich gerne meinen Teil zur Community beitragen.
Perönliches & Kontakt:
Ich heiße René, komme aus Wolfsburg und bin 15 Jahre alt.
Ihr könnt mich erreichen unter:
Application For Moderator In EO Section 12/18/2008 - Joining e*pvp - 21 Replies Real Name - Michael
ICQ UIN:Do Not Have at the moment but i do have yahoo, scype, and MsN Messenger
eMail:[email protected] (i also have a couple other e-mail addresses i can be reached at if Needed)
Age:32
Location:Pensylvania, USA
Why do you want to be moderator?
I would like to be helpfull to the community of the Eudemon Online section. I believe people have a right to say as long as they say it in a proper way. I would also get together with the other moderators to discuss...