Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 15:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Application for Eudemons Online forum

Discussion on Application for Eudemons Online forum within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Old 12/13/2011, 00:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
The EO section is dead anyways, but good luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2011, 01:43   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Become a guardian first, in my opinion, if that goes well then re-visit this app at a later date.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/13/2011, 07:53   #18

Received Thanks: 1,242
thanks for the comments and ill leave this a bit longer and if still nothing ill start to consider opening a guardian one. until then i will just keep hoping i am chosen for this.
Old 12/14/2011, 00:38   #19

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
You do not need to "make a new application" for a guardian as you already applied for it; it is just that you shouldn't be applying for both positions at the same time, the common order for this is to try getting Guardian first, have a good performance at that position and then, try to get moderator.
Old 12/14/2011, 01:52   #20

i removed my application for guardian upon opening this
Old 01/11/2012, 16:26   #21

well, i mean you're registered since sep 2010... you've got 600 posts, and that dosnt really look like you were active ... I also saw the facepalms and such in the 1 page, and like the mods said... Get guardian first, then try to get mod.
Old 01/16/2012, 02:56   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Aιzєи* View Post
well, i mean you're registered since sep 2010... you've got 600 posts, and that dosnt really look like you were active ... I also saw the facepalms and such in the 1 page, and like the mods said... Get guardian first, then try to get mod.
Just because I don't spam the forums everyday doesn't mean i am not active. I am checking on the forum at least 3 times a day if i don't see anything worth me posting in then i don't post simple as that.