Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Infestation
You last visited: Today at 19:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Infestation - Emulator - Help?

Discussion on Infestation - Emulator - Help? within the Infestation forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Infestation - Emulator - Help?

Hello Guy's!
I rly rly love the concept of Infestation /WarZ.
The main problem is, that even the new/good/best emulator's are doing stupid things... They are just destroying der "own" game...
So my question is:
Is there an UPDATED Thread out there on the www ^^, for installing an emulator of WarZ.
I was googling it for 3 days now, and i just found ****... down DL's and just other thing...

I hope you can help me!

Yours
Thomas
Old 12/13/2015, 10:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
Look up star gate z free download, its what i use and its an amazing server and game that they have,if you do join, look up my clan when you join, its name is
Private security military
and my name is chris123111 in game, so again look me up =)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Infestation Emulator aufsetzen.
06/03/2014 - Infestation - 0 Replies
Hey , suche jemanden der mir einen Infestation Emulator aufsetzen kann. Besitze einen Root, selbstverständlich würde der jenige auch Adminrechte behalten. Wir haben eine Homepage und ein Ts3.
The NewZ - Infestation Emulator
04/29/2014 - Infestation - 0 Replies
The NewZ Welcome to The NewZ, a exiting first person shooter enviroment fully customized. What makes this emulator different from others? -We have daily events ran by the devs. -We have cars and custom features. -We refuse to add pay-towin stuff. -Easy to install. -One of the best servers.
Infestation Emulator Collection
11/06/2013 - Infestation - 1 Replies
Hey Leute! Ich habe mir gedacht ich starte mal einen Collection Thread für Infestation Emulatoren Ich persönlich kenne nur ApocalypsEnd und DeadZ Da ApocalypsEnd bei mir nicht geht suche ich einen neuen guten Emulator Postet was ihr kennt mit Link ! Ich füre es zu der unten vorhandenen liste hinzu MFG Liste *removed*