Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Infestation
You last visited: Today at 15:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem bei der Registration

Discussion on Problem bei der Registration within the Infestation forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 35
The Black Market: 149/0/1
Problem bei der Registration

Hallo,

ich habe mir WarZ über Steam gekauft ...

nun will ich mich registrieren aber da taucht folgender fehler auf: Bitte benutze deinen existierenden Account von The WarZ um unter Steam spielen zu können.

Ich habe aber keinen Account gemacht ?

Wäre nett wenn mir jemand helfen kann
Old 05/25/2013, 11:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
Wenn du WarZ kaufst, kaufst du die eigentlich nur den Key. Du musst auf der Homepage von WarZ einen Account erstellen und beim ersten Login den key eingeben
Old 05/25/2013, 11:57   #3

elite*gold: 35
The Black Market: 149/0/1
Ich werd aber bei der Regi von steam aus nicht nach nem key gefragt.... :/
Old 05/25/2013, 13:26   #4

elite*gold: 60
Am besten denn Steam Support anschreiben. sieht aus als wäre das ein fehler von steam.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The problem with the registration of
02/17/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
hello I have a problem with rejestracjaa say, I have everything Dekaron server to be configured: sql, odbc files to rejestracjiczyli in config.php and all I register.php file configured properly and when trying to register it after you try to click on create account, nothing history does not record me takes me to another page just like a page would not press the button to have the system check mark on the sql Microsoft.Windows.Server.2008.R2.Enterprise.x64.SP 1 to.Microsoft.SQL.Server.2008 ....
Registration problem
10/12/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
I moved to a bigger and better server! however the registration didnt move well with me lol. I get the following error: You must have the php_mssql library for Apache installed and enabled to connect to an MSSQL database. Uncomment the line that says extension=php_mssql.dll in your php.ini (XAMPP/WAMP only). This requires a restart of the Apache service to take effect. I am using IIS7 anyone have any idea how fix it? edit:
KTS registration problem
02/13/2011 - Rappelz - 2 Replies
Hi, I trying register and I can't because when I complete all, appears this: 자동가입방지 문자를 정확히 입력해주세요 (Please enter the characters exactly prevent automated up) http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/9462/wtfpc.jpg I tried 20+ times and nothing, please help.
kts registration problem
10/10/2010 - Rappelz - 0 Replies
i have a kssn but cannot for some reason register i looked off of a registration guide found here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/rappelz/294147-all -about-kts-one-10k-kssns-11.html need to scroll down a little to see guide but i think im doing something wrong at the address part or phone number somewhere around that region if can help plz pm some new guides that have worked thnx :D
KS4 Registration problem
09/25/2010 - S4 League - 5 Replies
Heyy immer wenn ich laut Wazaaaaaaaaaaa.......aaaa...s Guide auf Registrieren klicken soll, kommt da eine fehlermeldung: