There are a lot of fake hacks over YouTube, there aren't really hacks for the game yet, the ones that were have been fixed, yet there are some exploits going on, for this game, though, I wouldn't like getting into a server with hackers, it would kill the fun of the game; as well you need to remember, if you get banned you need to purchase the game again
Well, I don't know of "hacks" I know about some exploits though, yet they are getting fixed, but yet again, there is no point on hack a game in which if you get banned you would've lost your money
I have a working one, 10$/month, but i'm afraid that i'm not allowed to link you to it since it's from another gamehacking forum :/
That would be correct, it would count as advertising, unless you provide a direct download link for it, still with all the fake ones around, which are scams I wouldn't recommend using any, a lot were made just to steal accounts, and did it successfully
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todesschrei
10 minuten Googlen und du würdest einen finden nichtmal 10 minuten hab eben bei google eingegeben und sofort einen VIP gefunden
And that is exactly why they are not trustable; but if people want to take their chances to get a keylogger in their computers, is totally up to them
Es ist ziemlich dumm ein Hack jetzt zu programmieren da momentan viel gefixt wird und da ist ein Hack auch sehr schnell gefixt. Wir können dir einen suchen wenn du willst da es hier ja ein Hacking Forum ist aber damit wirst du nicht lange halten.
Lohnt sich doch nich zu hacken...Sachen findet man einfach und wenn man ne gruppe macht is das hunten auch einfach....außerdem lohnt es sich doch nich wenn man eh irgendwann gebannt wird.